February 2015.....It's never too early!!!

DH and I arrive late on 2/1/15. Staying at AKL Kidani for 10 nights! DH will be working from the room during the days, while I get to play and relax. Just planning four park days, one day each. No ADRs or FP+ looking forward to a relaxing, no stress trip!

HELLO!!! :banana::banana: Nothing matters as long as your going to disney LOL. We were gonna do presidents weekend but with 2 kinds in tow i figures we would push it back a week to miss some of those crowds. I have never been during presidents week before, but just like you I have heard horrible stories about wait times, and such. i almost wish we would have planned it last minute as we have been working on this trip since March of last year. I almost feel like i have done to much research for the trip and planned way more then i shoudl have. :yay: winston salem is not far from where we are, we are right on the outskirts of Rocky Mount. Its pretty awesome to see people up here from my state. At least i know I am not alone in the disney madness!!!!! :sick::dance3::rolleyes1:cutie:

Hello......

I know Rocky Mount well.......just a few hours from Winston-Salem. I think the planning is so much fun. lol. Believe it or not, it's a break from work and school (and everything else). I will let you know how President's weekend works out for me. I am really not use to going with any kind of crowds.:rolleyes: So.........we will see how much patience I have. lol.

I am new to the board and this thread, but my DD just planned a trip for she and I on Feb 23-Mar 2! We are so excited as neither of us have ever been. We are originally from Cali and have always done Disneyland. We are staying at All Star to save money and will be getting Annual Passes as we have 2 other trips to DW already planned for this year (Sept and W&D half in November!!!). I can't believe we are going to DW THREE times this year! Our other two trips will be at Bonnet Creek, as we are Wyndham points owners. DD is 25 now, and she and I are the true Disney "addicts" in the family so we will have so much fun together. :banana:

I noticed a few posts about Presidents' Day weekend and concerns about it being busy.

We have gone to DW in 2011 and 2012, both times during February vacation. It was busy--extremely busy mid-day--but we still really enjoyed it. We would get to the parks first thing when they opened, go on our favorite rides, then have lunch somewhere, and go back to the hotel and swim or play outside. One day, we went to Typhoon Lagoon for the day--so much fun! Another day, my older son and I went on an extended safari at AK--so beautiful and such a special activity.

Most times, we didn't even go back to the parks for the evening...we would have dinner somewhere nice (one of the resorts) and then enjoy whatever hotel we were dining at in the evening. It was wonderful. Of course, you can't swim in other hotel pools, but it was fun to walk around WL or AKL or BW.

We are going again in 2 weeks and I am so looking forward to it. We have park hopper this time so we may go to Epcot in the evenings (we are staying at BW).

I am new to the board and this thread, but my DD just planned a trip for she and I on Feb 23-Mar 2! We are so excited as neither of us have ever been. We are originally from Cali and have always done Disneyland. We are staying at All Star to save money and will be getting Annual Passes as we have 2 other trips to DW already planned for this year (Sept and W&D half in November!!!). I can't believe we are going to DW THREE times this year! Our other two trips will be at Bonnet Creek, as we are Wyndham points owners. DD is 25 now, and she and I are the true Disney "addicts" in the family so we will have so much fun together. :banana:

Awesome!!!! You two will no doubt have a blast.

16 days.....I really can't believe its almost here. Now it just needs to stop snowing!!

I have 6 free Legoland Tickets that expire on Feb. 28th. Anyone interested?? We were going to use them last week, but it rained on the day we were suppose to go. I'd like to get them in the mail today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter