February 2015.....It's never too early!!!

RFrank9504 said:
Just booked Ft. Wilderness cabins. AKL was a close 2nd but the hubby liked the idea of a larger space and I agreed. The rooms are so tiny. Our kids are getting bigger 10 & 13. too cramped. We booked a dining package. Its nice to have the kitchen but I'm not going all out cooking. Just a quick breakfast and a snack at night. I was shocked that the Ft. Wilderness cabin-with all the extra space was $2200 cheaper. Is it me or have to resort prices gone through the roof? We are excited to be going-but this may be the last time on property for a while. Suites are better for us and Disney's are far too expensive for this SoFla family.

Yea the price just isn't right!!! We from soflo to and we ended up booking our Feb trip at bonnet Creek. We love to stay on property but the cabins were to small and the two bedrooms were too much!!! At least we're going though!

We've never been to WDW in February before, but we're booked for Feb 24- March 3rd, staying at OKW.

We have our flights and ADRs, and I keep stresing about making FP+ selections.. will be happy when that's over with! :rotfl:

Hey February planners! I guess I can sneak into your group since the last day of our trip is Feb 1st :cool1: I'm sure most of you know by now but the Disney Visa deal was released for both S/P/D and room only. We got a great deal on Poly CL. Can't wait! :banana:

Booked our trip on Monday with the Visa SPD promotion.....WooHoo!!! :thumbsup2 Booked airfare yesterday through JetBlue.....I am so excited I can hardly contain myself :banana:

We will be there Feb 2-9 :hyper:
Have AoA suite on hold. Airfare purchased.

We will be there Feb 21 thru Mar 1. Booked flight back in July, just booked trip last week and got SPD (saved almost $600 pixiedust:) Staying at Pop Century and really hoping that some of the topiaries for Flower and Garden are viewable toward the end of our stay.

We recently booked our stay at Port Orleans French Quarter with the S/P/D promo. We will be staying from Feb 1st - Feb 7th. It's just my DH and myself on this trip to celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary.

It's our first stay at Port Orleans and it's been on my hubby's bucket list of places to stay. So he got to choose for this trip. We already have our ADR's booked. Next up will be figuring out what we want to book for our Fastpass + choices each day. Thank goodness I have some time to think about it.

Looking forward to planning with you all.:cool1:

We will be there 2/22-3/1 at AoA! We have always stayed at POR so this will be a new experience for us! Hoping the last week isn't too busy and the weather cooperates:)

Changed to Feb from May after SPD came out, and sooo excited! We will be at Pop the 21st-27 and then AoA on 27th b/c DD (5) is a huge Little Mermaid fan. First trip for DD, first time to Pop and AoA. Sooo excited!

Last time we went there was a group for ppl staying at same property to pass along little items (unused glow sticks, unopened snack items, little gifties for the kids). Anyone ever do anything like that anymore? Or was it stopped along with the stroller swaps?

Yeah Joining this thread.

Boyfriend and I are booked for Jan31-Feb7th at POFQ. I tell you it was alot of anxiety waiting for the discounts to come out before I booked. I had already made my ADRs including BOG and LeCellier and was fearful I'd have to change dates or just not meet the price we were both comfortable spending for this trip. But we hit our price point with the Stay Play and Dine package and I can't be more excited.

The over planner in me is chomping at the bit now waiting till I can book my FP+

So hi all glad to see some over planners like me out there.

Feel like I need to join this guy...currently booked for the weekend of the 6th. Bringing two young adults that have never been!!!! So wanted to stay at WL, but that would be tight for three adults. Interested to see how the AoA family suites are for adults. Luckily one adult is kinda tiny so the pull down bed should work and the other adult is excited about getting the sleeper sofa. Kinda excited to see which theme we get. Also excited to see if the deluxe are really worth the extra $$$. I had just visited this past August and when I returned I couldn't stop talking about it, then asked some friends if they had been and was floored when they said they have never been. So a quick stop to the calendar and bam Feb worked for this group and here we are 110+ days out. Can't wait to see their faces throughout the trip. Disney is for adults!!!

So I thought I would get this started. I have been planning this next vacation since we were on the plane going home from our last one....lol :rotfl: My husband said no to every year, but agreed to every other :cool1: So I knew we wanted to go down around the same time of year. I am planning on: February 25th - March 6th at PO Riverside AB section preffered (can you believe everyone was on board with 10 days) :thumbsup2 Me, DH, DS(11) & DM w/ 10 day park hoppers (if needed with the new FP+) I am so hoping for free dining.... So who's in with me??
Going the same dares at POR, first time, garden view. Confused with where we should request to stay?

Third trip for us is jan 31-February 7. First time we've not been there pre-Christmas (will I miss it?), and first time stayin at POR (usually CBR).

I lurked dis boards for other trips, but want to make this trip extra special, so decided to participate this time!

Vanessa
Daughters are 5 and 10

Also...big fans of wdw, and big fans of Harry Potter.

:cool1: I was away on vacation and checked to see if prices had changed on packages. Well, room rates went to 30% off and I added tickets to my trip jumping for joy!!! I saved over $900.00 on a rip to WL. Just keep checking things people.

Me, my fella, my sister and her SO will be sharing a Lion King Suite at AoA February 1st through 6th. It's my sister & SO's first trip to Disney. We're also doing two days at Universal and me & my fella haven't been there since before Harry Potter.

I'm so excited to get to show her Disney. It will be like when we were kids.

eastcoastmom said:
Going the same dares at POR, first time, garden view. Confused with where we should request to stay?

Have you checked out the POR thread?? I got tons of great info there before we stayed in a royal room. It was a beautiful resort definitely check out that thread its easy to find just search POR!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter