February 2015.....It's never too early!!!

We (Me 33, DH 35, DD 7, DD 1) are planning on going Feb. 21-28 for my daughters 8th Birthday! Staying at the Contemporary for the 1st time!!!!

We're going in February 2015 on a trip with extended family (around 12-14 of us) and will be staying in an off site rental house. We did the same thing in February 2013 and had a blast. Right now everyone is figuring out their vacation time but it looks like we will be going the last week in February.

Following along! Planning to run the Princess half for the first time and looking forward to spending some quality time in the parks with my Disney friends :) This will be my first time in Feb so I'm not sure what to expect, crowd and weather wise. Can't wait to start planning!

Its crazy how time is flying....my son's lacrosse just ended and there is only 8 weeks until football.
I just realized that ADR's for the time we will be going can be done the end of August. I guess I better really start thinking about where we are going to eat.

I'm excited to have found this thread! I'll be going February 21st - February 28th. I'm also a crazy planner and have been thinking about this since our last trip in July 2013. :rotfl: My husband and I are going with one of my best friends (none of us have kids) and we're meeting another one of my best friends down there who is taking her husband, brother in law, and her two kids. I'm so excited to be going with my god daughter! I've never been with kids before, but I know we will be breaking apart to do some adult crawling - either the monorail crawl or boardwalk! We're currently booked for POP but plan on upgrading to POR or POFQ. I'm hoping for some awesome room discounts at that time... :woohoo: Maybe good enough to convince the husband of upgrading to a deluxe. We plan on this being our last adults only trip so I want to make it a good one!

I ran the Princess half this year and going back for 2015. I stayed at POR and had a river view, loved!! Crowds weren't too bad towards the race weekend and empty the week after. Happy planning:cool1:

I am staying at the AKL for the 14-16 and then hopping on to the Disney Dream for the rest of the week. We will be on our honeymoon and hope that crowds aren't too insane on the 14-15 so that I can make the ADRs that I want around the times that I want! So excited!

We just booked :D. Feb 1 - 14th. Super excited. This will be our 3rd year in a row, and planning to go every year for a while... well at least until all our kids are older, and since our youngest will be only 4 months at the time of this visit, i'm sure we'll be taking alot more vacations there lol.

We are planning on going to both Disney and Universal this trip! Very excited. Haven't been to universal in more than 20 years! We are going Feb 21- March 2 and will be at Universal over the weekend Feb 21-23 staying at the new Cabana Bay and then Disney the rest of the time. Not 100 percent decided on the hotel for Disney but likely will try POR or WL. We are really looking forward to the trip. Hubby and I have not been since our honeymoon in 2011!

:cool1:

Just change my ticker (again) We'll be going Feb 8-13th. Planning on staying at the Yacht Club, but will most likely change my mind by then. My DD25 was in a car accident 4 years ago and still has a problem with walking (Ataxia) so we'll be bringing her wheelchair. I figure walking to 2 parks will be so much easier than getting her on a bus all the time.

Subbing - we are going the 8th-15th. Already booked ASMo but really hoping for a PIN or a RO discount offer.

**Hoping** to be in Orlando February 3 through the 9. Lucky enough to win a 4 day, 3 night stay at Cabana Bay through a radio contest, even more lucky that DH caved in and gave the thumbs up to extend the trip and spend 3 nights at the Contemporary! Waiting (not so patiently) for Universal's prize department to approve my dates and book my flights.....keep having to bite my tongue and not blurt out that they have to HURRY UP so I can get my ADRs for the WDW part of our vacation on day 180! Can't wait until my schedule is set in stone!

**Hoping** to be in Orlando 2/3-2/9, lucky enough to win a 4 day, 3 night stay at Cabana Bay through a radio contest! Luckier still that DH gave the thumbs up to extend the trip and spend 3 nights at the Contemporary! Waiting (not so patiently) for Universal's prize department to approve the dates and confirm flight info, keep having to bite my tongue and not blurt out that they have to HURRY so I can book my ADRs at day 180. So excited!

DH and I are cruising with 15 of our friends to Belize on Liberty of the Seas, but it is only 5 nights so I told Hubby lets sneak away to DisneyWorld after the cruise for a couple nights...By ourselves!!!:cloud9:

So I am not telling any of the others I am doing this because I am taking none of them with me to Animal Kingdom Lodge!! LOL:rolleyes1

I rented us a Mustang Convertible to drive from Fort Lauderdale to Orlando that morning we get off the ship.

Booking a nice late lunch at Sanaa and then resort time..Hubby has never been to AKV.

Epcot on Friday with dinner at La Hacienda and then ending our stay on Saturday with Breakfast at Boma!:goodvibes

Very excited to have some down time with hubby...DD is not too happy, but she will just have to deal with it..

Excited to make my ADR's soon!!:cool1:

I am booked at POR for presidents week. Just me and my DD! I am so excited for a mother daughter trip. Hoping to see La nouba for the first time.

Joining In -

We are planning February 25 to March 2 at Beach Club. It will be our first time staying at an Epcot Area Resort. Can't wait!

We are talking about the first week of February. We normally do September. Does anybody Know if they normally do the Free Dining Plan in February?

We are talking about the first week of February. We normally do September. Does anybody Know if they normally do the Free Dining Plan in February?

Me and my gf are doing jan 30-feb 7 and we're hoping for free dining as well but the past two years I think they had the stay/play/dine discount and a room only discount. Honestly I'd take either one but free dining would be nice

Ok. We are thinking the same time. January 31 to February 7. We are just so used to the free dining in September.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter