• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm over at ohana waiting for the cancellation. we have 7 in our group and were looking for an early dinner. Perfect! We won't get the tusker though. thanks for your post!

Oh well....I've been excitedly punching Find a Table but I guess I'll miss it. We have a newborn grandson about to walk in the door (or be carried in, haha) and I have cooking to get to. Thanks anyway!

Okay, I'm canceling this now, since no takers:

Feb 10
Victoria & Albert
545p
party of 2

Feb 11
Crystal Palace dinner
540p
party of 5

Wishes Dessert Party
715p
party of 3

Feb 12th
Flying Fish dinner
6p
party of 4

Feb 13
Tusker House
815a
party of 4

Canceling now:

Akershus
Sunday, February 9, 2014
6:25 PM
Party of 6

Flying Fish Cafe
Tuesday, February 11, 2014
6:00 PM
Party of 4

Akershus
Thursday, February 13, 2014
8:00 AM
Party of 6

I have a reservation for Ohanas for 6 guests on Feb. 2nd at 5:15 pm to cancel.
PM me if you are interested in coordinating.

Looking for CRT, any Meal, Feb 2, 3, or 4. Please PM or reply if you are going to cancel! 2 people.

Thanks!

Update: I found a breakfast for 3 at CRT for 2/4/14 at 8:40.

Now there is a change of plans, and it will be getting cancelled.

Heads up.

Scott

If you are looking for BOG, check right now! They have opened up a whole bunch of times. I can't believe I got one!

If you are looking for BOG, check right now! They have opened up a whole bunch of times. I can't believe I got one!

For my dates (Feb1-Feb5) they only have 8:05 or later. That is too late for us. I am thinking we will just try lunch.

Thanks!! I got an 8:15p, would we be able to watch Wishes (12 min long) and make it in time? Is it okay to be a few minutes late?

I had a 9:20 pm BOG reservation on my last trip when Wishes was at 9:00 - we watched from behind the carousel, very close to the BOG check-in window to make sure we wouldn't be late (I think we still might have been by a minute or two). It's not the most fabulous viewing area, but I figured it would take at least 10 minutes to fight the crowd if we had watched Wishes from in front of Cinderella's Castle. If you can find an 8:30 time instead, that would probably be safer.

Thank you so much for the heads up! I just got BOG on 2/7 @ 8:45. They had 8:30 as well but I figure this will allow us to watch wishes at 8pm and then make our way back to BOG.

I knew this thread wouldn't fail me! Thanks so much for he heads up! I checked as soon as i read this and i got a 4:40 dinner on 2/10!! I figure it will be about 5:15 by the time we actually eat and thats perfectly fine with me! Soo happy!! Thanks again!

I was able to get an 8:25 on 2/10. Really wanted a dinner on 2/14 but I just switched our chef Mickey from 2/10 to 2/14. It's a little later than I would prefer but it's something for now.

JEWLSVERN said:
I was able to get an 8:25 on 2/10. Really wanted a dinner on 2/14 but I just switched our chef Mickey from 2/10 to 2/14. It's a little later than I would prefer but it's something for now.

Do you think any lunch options will appear soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter