FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
New policy for threads - Trade/Transfer/Wanted posts are no longer allowed. Since Disney no longer allows transferring of reservations to new names, we will no longer support trading of ADRs.

If you and another poster choose to call Disney at the same time to attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and outside of the boards.

Only Cancellation Notice Posts will be allowed going forward. Wanted posts will be deleted without comment.

Hi! I just want to make sure I understand correctly. If I am to cancel, can I post on here requesting someone to PM to coordinate or is that no longer allowed?

Cancelled an ADR for 4 people on February 11 at 3:30 pm at Mama Melrose

Cancelled an ADR for 3 people on February 6 at 5:00pm at Captain's Grille at Yacht Club

I have a Victoria and Alberts chef table ressie for 02/24 that I need to cancel. Pm me if You want to coordinate.

Going to cancel tomorrow at noon (est) the following adr's for a party of 3:

Feb 13 - Ohana at 6:45 p.m.
Feb 14 - Mama Melrose Fant. package at 3:10
Feb 15 - Princess Breakfast in Norway - 9:35

Hello All,

We will keep watching here for Reservation for Dinner to open up to 1900 Park Fare...Going January 30 to Feb 3rd

Thank you,

Butch Wheeler & Tina Allen

Hello All, We will keep watching here for Reservation for Dinner to open up to 1900 Park Fare...Going January 30 to Feb 3rd Thank you, Butch Wheeler & Tina Allen

That's exactly what we are waiting for.

Checking every day plenty of reservations for CRT during my searches and even BOG but no 1900 Park Fare Dinner.

tinks_1989 said:
That's exactly what we are waiting for.

Checking every day plenty of reservations for CRT during my searches and even BOG but no 1900 Park Fare Dinner.

I've looking for the same thing 1900 park fare between Feb 1-9 . I got everything else I wanted. Is it that popular? I wonder if something else is going on with it.

I've looking for the same thing 1900 park fare between Feb 1-9 . I got everything else I wanted. Is it that popular? I wonder if something else is going on with it.

Well I didn't think it was but I think people like it as a cheaper alternative to the castle. Because it's just 1 credit rather then a 2.

Had to cancel my November trip, so here's to finding some luck in here to see if I can whip up a Feb vacation!

*subscribing*

In case anyone is looking, i see a lot of Wishes ressies available on the week of Feb 9th!

In case anyone is looking, i see a lot of Wishes ressies available on the week of Feb 9th!

What kind of wishes ressies? Are those fastpass+? I'm a little confused. Lol. I'll be there the week before so just curious what ressies these are. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter