• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FEBRUARY 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
What kind of wishes ressies? Are those fastpass+? I'm a little confused. Lol. I'll be there the week before so just curious what ressies these are. :)

It is a dessert party at the Tomorrowland Terrace during Wishes- only so many reservations are given each night and you pre-pay. It is about $25 per person (no charge for kids under 3). I just got a reservation for later in February! Very excited!

It is a dessert party at the Tomorrowland Terrace during Wishes- only so many reservations are given each night and you pre-pay. It is about $25 per person (no charge for kids under 3). I just got a reservation for later in February! Very excited!

Oooh thanks!!! I'm adding that to the things I need to someday do at Disney!!

Subscribing! I just booked a February 2014 trip a few days ago. I am hoping to snag some ADRs that are already booked up. :)

Subscribing! Hoping to get some earlier or booked ressies the first week in Feb.

Our vacation plans changed (I lost my booking at BWV due to an RCI website error), so I have a lot to cancel. We have multiple meals on some days because we had several groups headed to different parks.

PM me to LMK if you wish to coordinate and try to grab any of these:

all gone

Got 3 to cancel All for 3

1900 Park Fare dinner - January 31st - 5.55pm Ohana - February 5th - 6.25pm Crystal Palace - February 7th - 8.35am

About 10 minutes ago I cancelled our CA Grill ADR for Sunday, Feb. 23 @ 5:40 pm. It was a table for 2.

We've been waiting for BOG for dinner on 2/12. A res just became available for 8pm but we're not going to take it because that's too late for us but it may make some other family happy. :)

I will cancel the following in a few seconds:

Feb 10th
Crystal Palace dinner
610p
party of 5

Feb 11th
Crystal Palace breakfast
8a
party of 5

Crystal Palace dinner
605p
party of 5

Feb 12th
Crystal Palace breakfast
8a
party of 5

Akershus dinner
625p
party of 6

Feb 13th
Akershus dinner
625p
party of 6

Feb 14th
Crystal Palace
8a
party of 5

My sister is canceling her groups' ressies in next few min:

Feb 10th
Akershus breakfast
805a
party of 5

Feb 12th
Akershus breakfast
805a
party of 5

Akershus dinner
505p
party of 5

Feb 13th
Akershus dinner
510p
party of 5

I will be cancelling the following reservations in a few minutes:

Feb. 5
Akershus
6:30 pm
party of 4

Feb. 6
Chef Mickey's
5:15 pm
party of 4

Feb. 7
Crystal Palace
8:25 am
party of 4

About the cancel the following reservations:
Feb. 3 Mama Melrose 12:10 for 7
Tusker house 1:35 for 7

Feb 4 tusker House 8:40 for 7

Feb 5 Tusker House 8:00 for 7
Ohana 5:10 for 7

Feb 6 Mama Melrose 3:30 for 7

Feb 7 Akershus 6:45 for 7

About the cancel the following reservations:
Feb. 3 Mama Melrose 12:10 for 7
Tusker house 1:35 for 7

Feb 4 tusker House 8:40 for 7

Feb 5 Tusker House 8:00 for 7
Ohana 5:10 for 7

Feb 6 Mama Melrose 3:30 for 7

Feb 7 Akershus 6:45 for 7
Ohana and tusker...need both!

I'm over at ohana waiting for the cancellation. we have 7 in our group and were looking for an early dinner. Perfect! We won't get the tusker though. thanks for your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter