February 15th, 2014 Fantasy - Western

Great! My DD is also 13 and looking forward to meeting new friends on board!!!:yay:

Great! My DD is also 13 and looking forward to meeting new friends on board!!!:yay:

Hi Everybody, we are really happy to be joining you. We are TinkerbellUK's mum, dad and sister and we come from Manchester, England. It will be Bryan and Elaine's 6th cruise, and Hannah's 4th. It's a super celebration for us, my 60th birthday pixiedust: and our Coral wedding anniversary :lovestruc. It's also close to Elisa's 30th birthday and Elisa and Terry's 5th anniversary. As they live in Orlando, it will also be a family reunion. My sister pixiedust:is also hoping to book soon, it will be her and her twin daughters, aged 13. princess: princess: We can't wait to meet you all. :thumbsup2 ;

WELCOME TO THIS GROUP!!!!!
How exciting to have the family cruising together to celebrate so many wonderful thing!!!
My DD will be celebrating her 16th Birthday while we are cruising!!!

We will be on this cruise too. My wife, son 10 and daughter 7. Looking forward to trying out one of the new boats. We did Magic and Wonder previously. We we looking to do the secret river excursion in Cozumel, the Mayan ruins in Costa Maya and one of the stingray adventures on Grand Cayman. What is everyone else doing?

Hello! We have two boys who will be 5 and almost 7, on the cruise. We plan on doing the dolphin and turtle farm excursion on GC, Nachi Cocum in Cozumel and we are staying on the boat in Costa Maya.

I THINK we are doing Stingray City on GC, and the Fury Catamaran on Cozumel. We may stay on the boat at Costa Maya as well. But.... we keep changing our minds. Nacchi Cochum sounds good too.....:scratchin

We are travelling with my brother's family (DS 9, DD 5) and my parents. It's my parents first DCL cruise. They have cruised only on Celebrity and Oceania before so I'm thinking this will be quite the different experience for them. But, they just want us all together before the kids get too old....:)

I THINK we are doing Stingray City on GC, and the Fury Catamaran on Cozumel. We may stay on the boat at Costa Maya as well. But.... we keep changing our minds. Nacchi Cochum sounds good too.....:scratchin

We are travelling with my brother's family (DS 9, DD 5) and my parents. It's my parents first DCL cruise. They have cruised only on Celebrity and Oceania before so I'm thinking this will be quite the different experience for them. But, they just want us all together before the kids get too old....:)

My parents do Celebrity, Oceania and Seabourne and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of food on board DCL last year. I believe my mother thought she would be eating chicken nuggets and fries! It was a change from what they were used to but we are going again so it couldn't have been that bad for them:rotfl2:

jasworkuning 48635676 said:
My parents do Celebrity, Oceania and Seabourne and were pleasantly surprised with the quality of food on board DCL last year. I believe my mother thought she would be eating chicken nuggets and fries! It was a change from what they were used to but we are going again so it couldn't have been that bad for them:rotfl2:

I'm still working on getting my mother to bring a swimsuit!!!!;). We're fairly confident though they will enjoy themselves!

Nachi cocum was very nice and laid back. My parents and their friends did it when they cruised in January. They had a great time in Feb and the following Jan. We loved it. Nice beach, pool and lunch. The drinks were a little watered down but not a big deal. My husband is looking forward to going again!

Hi all!
We are from Ny and will be traveling to celebrate my DD's Sweet 16! Our group is mom, dad, DD (16), DD(12), DD(12), and my older DD's friend (16). Very excited!

Hi all!
We are from Ny and will be traveling to celebrate my DD's Sweet 16! Our group is mom, dad, DD (16), DD(12), DD(12), and my older DD's friend (16). Very excited!

Hello what part of NY? We are in Nassau County. DD will be 14 DS will be 10 and DD will be turning 6 day 2/24. We should set up a FB group for kids. They did that last Disney fantasy cruise and my daughter had many friends before cruise.

Hello what part of NY? We are in Nassau County. DD will be 14 DS will be 10 and DD will be turning 6 day 2/24. We should set up a FB group for kids. They did that last Disney fantasy cruise and my daughter had many friends before cruise.

We are from Suffolk:)

Hi! We are also in New York....New Hartford, between Syracuse and Albany.
Our DDs will be 11 and 13 (almost 14) when we travel. My oldest for sure would love to chat with some new friends ahead of time!

Slightly :sad2:today, unfortunately my sister and my nieces won't be coming after all. Glad I have meeting al you guys to look forward to.

Hi all!

What day is you DD sweet 16? My DD birthday is the 19th!!!

I booked this cruise in late April but now that it is paid for, air travel and hotel are booked I'm ready to join in. We sailed the Dream Feb 2012 so we are excited about trying the Fantasy. My DD will be 15 when we embark. She is already concerned with what she will wear and who she will meet. :hourglass
Glad to see all the NY people we live in Brooklyn.

In case anyone is waiting for Jet Blue to release airfare for this time period I just got an email stating tomorrow at 12pm est they will release airfare from February 13 through sometime in April!! Yippee!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter