February 15th, 2014 Fantasy - Western

Another Michigan family joining you over mid-winter break! Myself (Mindy) husband (Brad) and our daughter Morgan (10 at sailing) will be more than happy to escape the cold winter next year.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We were booked this May but postponed it to get a puppy next month. pluto:

What do you think about naming our cruise? Let's think of something fun. FANTASiesta, Mexicano Fantasía???

I like the idea! The last cruise we went on even had shirts made with the name.

Anyone thinking of FE's?

Hello 1 year, 1 week until my next DCL cruise, not that I’m counting ha ha.

My husband and I are booked on this cruise; this will be our 8th DCL cruise. We have friends (there 2nd DCL cruise) and family/my husband sister, brother-in-law, niece and 2 year great niece (1st DCL cruise) joining us on this one. And our first time cruise with a child, oh boy. lol

Hey I know you!! :)

I can't wait until we are sailing out of the port.

Hi All..Just changed a dummy booking to this one. It will be our 7th. Our 6th is coming up this June, a Fantasy Eastern. Traveling with me will be my currently 9 year old daughter. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
Betsy

Hi All
We will be cruising along with you !!
This will be our 4th cruise and after this cruise we will have sailed on all four ships!!!
This will be a very special cruise for us our DD Angelina will be turning 16 on this cruise!!!!
She is a mentally and physically disable young lady and this will be a VERY big celebration for us.
Our group so far will me Michelle the OCD planner of the group. My DH Vito , DS Vito Jr who will be 18 and my sister AKA Aunt Tracy. Our friends will also be joining us ( Angelina's boyfriends family ;) )I am so excited about this cruise !!!!
We already started planning our FE gifts!!

I was just looking at the Itinerary when you goto book the specific date, and i noticed that the interactive map now has the ship going to Cozumel, GC, Falmouth-Jamaica, then CC. The actual text listing below it hasn't changed and still shows the two stops in Mexico.

Is this common for the seasoned cruisers? I don't mind either one I guess, would almost prefer the country change actually.

I did notice in my reservation that it shows the original map. So maybe the website doesn't have the capability to show different versions.

under a year.....ready already!

~J

I was just looking at the Itinerary when you goto book the specific date, and i noticed that the interactive map now has the ship going to Cozumel, GC, Falmouth-Jamaica, then CC. The actual text listing below it hasn't changed and still shows the two stops in Mexico.

Is this common for the seasoned cruisers? I don't mind either one I guess, would almost prefer the country change actually.

I did notice in my reservation that it shows the original map. So maybe the website doesn't have the capability to show different versions.

~J
That's interesting???I have know idea but like you it wouldn't matter to me either way

~J

If there is a change, DCL will send everyone a letter noting the change. The itinerary changed for our first cruise and we received a letter stating the change as soon as they made it.

Hello!
Just booked our cruise! It is our 2nd ever and 1st Disney cruise. Very excited! I'm keeping it a secret from the kids at least for a long time! My DS will be 9 when we go and DD will be 5. We are from CA and just went to Disneyland...kids loved it and DS has been asking to go on a Disney cruise.

I booked a verandah room.
Any other 9 y/o boys going?

Kittylover513 said:
Hello!
Just booked our cruise! It is our 2nd ever and 1st Disney cruise. Very excited! I'm keeping it a secret from the kids at least for a long time! My DS will be 9 when we go and DD will be 5. We are from CA and just went to Disneyland...kids loved it and DS has been asking to go on a Disney cruise.

My middle son will be 10 so close!

We can't wait for our Fantasy trip! This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, but this time we've recruited friends to join us.

It'll be me, dh our dd (11), dd (9), ds (7) and ds (3). Our friend have three daughters, ages (almost 13 and twin 11 year olds).

Counting the days!

Another Michigan family joining you over mid-winter break! Myself (Mindy) husband (Brad) and our daughter Morgan (10 at sailing) will be more than happy to escape the cold winter next year.

This will be our 2nd Disney cruise. We were booked this May but postponed it to get a puppy next month. pluto:

What do you think about naming our cruise? Let's think of something fun. FANTASiesta, Mexicano Fantasía???

I Love then idea of naming the cruise!! I like the FANTASIesta!!!

We just went on the 3 day Disney Dream cruise to the Bahamas during this week and the weather was great, warm but not hot. Castaway Cay's water was chilly. I am figuring that since with next cruise is western Caribbean it should even be even a little warmer at the places we visit. :) can't wait!!

Hello all
We cruised on NCL the first nick cruise presidents week 2011, and just now presidents week on disney fantasy. We had the best time! Booked another presidents week on the fantasy for 2014! Hoping we stop at Grand Cayman this time. Weather wasn't cooperating last time.
Kids are now 13,9 and 5.

Yippee!! We booked today!

We are a family of five. At the time of the cruise my kids will be DS (14), DS (10) and DD (4). We are on deck 7 with a port window. :)

This is our second Disney cruise. We sailed on the Wonder in 2011 to Mexico and have been dreaming on how to get back on a cruise.

So here we are!

How exciting! My children will actually be DD14, DS 10 and DD 5. We're on deck 12. I plan to wake up and finishing keeping by the pool.

Hello!

How exciting for you! We went on our first disney cruise on the fantasy feb16-23 2013. We are a family of 5 so we booked 2 connecting verandah rooms on deck 6. We loved how the verandas could be opened up and we had one long veranda.
This time I booked a concierge room. Super excited!!!!
We had such a great time can't wait to do it again.
I also just booked a surprise cruise for my family on the new NCL breakaway for July. Straight out of NY makes it super great! Our first cruise was feb 2011 on NCL Jewel, the first NiCk cruise. My kids ended up in a commercial afterwards! I'll post a link later. Lol
We love disney! If it would leave from NY we would probably be on it every other month!!! Lol:offtopic:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter