February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

Thanks.....leaving Houston around 10 in the morning. I guess we waited too late to reserve covered parking because every place I called was booked. Oh well, I learned my lesson. Happy travels everyone!!!

Hi Feb 1st cruisers! I wil be on he 3/19 cruise which is also a 4 night. Would it be possible for one of you to post the activity navigators and/or menus when you get back?

Thanks!!!

Hi travelers, we are supposed to get down to 35 tonight and up to 66 tomorrow. Quite a temperature change. I am thinking our first nite sailing will be a little chilly so I am going to keep the kids suitcases out of the suitcases in case we need them before we can get into our rooms. Sherry

Hi Feb 1st cruisers! I wil be on he 3/19 cruise which is also a 4 night. Would it be possible for one of you to post the activity navigators and/or menus when you get back?

Thanks!!!

I will be glad to mail mine to you. Sherry. I will check back with you after our awesome cruise. Sherry

So excited! Can't believe we have kept this a secret from our girls!!! I am really not sure how we have pulled this off! Almost done with the packing.....did another trip to Wal-mart tonight here on the island! The island is hopping! They had all the barricades out for the parades and were starting to set up port-a-potties!

Hi travelers, we are supposed to get down to 35 tonight and up to 66 tomorrow. Quite a temperature change. I am thinking our first nite sailing will be a little chilly so I am going to keep the kids suitcases out of the suitcases in case we need them before we can get into our rooms. Sherry

We have been flip-flopping with those types of temps lately. Have even had some 70's thrown in there. When we leave in the morning it is supposed to be in the 30's here so we will dress accordingly. See everyone soon.

OK, the FE document has been updated one last time to show Aggiegrl's changed stateroom and the last additions to Salnori.

This computer will be left here at my house, so I will only have my printed copy to access once I leave home tomorrow morning. If there are any more changes I will get them at the meet and greet or if you cannot make it there, you can call my stateroom 7034 or come by and leave me a message.

See y'all soon.

Yikes it is getting late and I am still up trying to get done packing - can't believe it is almost here! Be safe traveling down everyone - see you guys on board! :mickeyjum:goofy::stitch::donald:

Safe travels to all leaving today. I'm going to try to cram the next few days of work into today. But it will all be worth it to get out of here bright and early and board the ship tomorrow.

Where did the time go?!?!? Goodness gracious! I finally finished the F/E stuff last night and I'm still not done packing! Arrrrggggghhhhh.... See you all tomorrow .... Fair winds travelers

I have everyone packed but the hubby, he will be back intown tonight. Then the mother inlaw will drive down from Tomball tomorrow morning and we will be leaving Katy around 9:30 - 10..... SO EXCITED:banana:

Hey guys. This is our first Disney cruise. Can someone explain the FE? Is this a chance to visit with other guests on the boat to meet? I would like information about it.

We are going with my mother and our two kids (4 and 2).

Hey guys. This is our first Disney cruise. Can someone explain the FE? Is this a chance to visit with other guests on the boat to meet? I would like information about it.

The FE is a gift exchange of small gifts. Since we leave tomorrow, I'm guessing most everyone is finished with their FE gifts, so I'm not sure anyone will be able to add your family (besides the fact that it would be a scramble for you to get small gifts for others at this point). Hopefully, you'll like this cruise so much that you'll book another and be able to participate in the FE for that cruise (usually the list is closed about a month before the cruise to give people time to prepare gifts).

Where is the meet and greet and what time is it?
Everyone (except me, since I have a late boarding time :() is meeting in the Promenade Lounge on Deck 3 at 3pm on boarding day (tomorrow). You are more than welcome to come and meet others, even if you're not participating in the FE exchange :thumbsup2. --Katie

Are you guys wearing long or short sleeves to dinner on boarding day? We have to pack our dinner clothes in our carry on b/c of our late boarding time, so our non-wrinkle choices are short sleeved polos or long sleeved sweaters. Not sure which to choose :confused3!!! --Katie

Are you guys wearing long or short sleeves to dinner on boarding day? We have to pack our dinner clothes in our carry on b/c of our late boarding time, so our non-wrinkle choices are short sleeved polos or long sleeved sweaters. Not sure which to choose :confused3!!! --Katie

I'll be in a long sleeve (but light weight) sweater. DH and DS will be in short sleeve polos I think. I tend to be cold natured. They are rarely cold. :)

I usually am cold in the dining rooms. So I will probably have a light sweater or light jacket on. :cool1: Sherry

Hi. Please come and join us (I think we are 29 families) at the meet and greet at 3:00 on Deck 3 in the Promenade Lounge. There is a mandatory drill at about 3:45 so it gives us a chance to say a quick hi to everyone before the drill. It is great to be able to see other people on the cruise and just say " hi". :cool1: Sherry

I just remembered a rumor that was floating around my Dec cruise , that they will be changing the room keys for all the boats this year. The rumor was that they will be more like a fob rather than a credit card. I doubt whether we will see it this soon but I would think they would start with the smaller ships to see if there any bugs in the system. :banana::wizard: Sherry

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter