February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

I wonder if it will be like @ Disney World. We were there two weeks ago & the doors were the new system and you had to have a pin code to charge on your room key

Can someone please post their navigtors when they get home? I will be following your cruise!

Thanks

It's a gorgeuos day here! We should have a beautiful sail away!

Posted from Disboards.com App for Android

What a great cruise! Hope everyone had safe travels back to reality! Thanks to all for making great memories for my kids! They loved all the gifts from everyone!

Awesome cruise, guys! The FE gifts were one of the highlights for my boys :thumbsup2! I hope everyone gets home safely! --Katie

This cruise was so MAGICAL =] Thank-you to everyone for making it memorable! I rebooked another cruise while inboard for November 2, 2013. I hope to see some of you again on that cruise! Fair winds me hearties! Until we meet again!

It was a great cruise but the fogged in port on arrival was a surprise. Thanks you so much for all the great Fe gifts. Sherry

OK, time for a little post-cruise reflection :thumbsup2. What was:
1)Your favorite part of the cruise?
2)Your favorite FE gift?

I'll start:
1) This is a tough one!! I LOVED all the Disney entertainment-- from the sail away party to the Dreams show and the farewell last night in the lobby. No one does entertainment better :thumbsup2.
2) My favorite FE gift was the hidden mickey booklet-- LOVED it. I also loved/used the cheat sheet deck card and the highlighter a TON!!! DH's favorite gift was the Corona :thumbsup2. My DS's LOVED the hand-painted Mickey Mug and the little glass globe :goodvibes.

Anyone else wanna play :)?? --Katie

1. Pirate night Hands down favorite
2. Fe. Wow that is a hard one. Loved them all. Granddaughters favorite was just checking my fish extender every time we went back to the stateroom. Thanks to all. Sherry

Hi, my family and I are cruising in april but would love to know the dining setup that way I can plan ahead - and make reservations at palo - i know third night is pirate night, but what about the other nights? what was the dining room rotation like?

thanks! and I'm happy to hear you are back!

I'm under a pile of laundry right now, so I don't have it in me to scan all the pages. I did take pictures of each of the "schedule" pages, though (you'll have to excuse the highlighting ;)). Here they are:
Day One (Departure day):
P2050001_zps9be69dee.jpg

Day Two (At Sea, also "dress up" night):
P2050002_zps916f30b8.jpg

Day Three (Cozumel/Pirate Night):
P2050004_zps612fbc00.jpg

Day Four (At Sea):
P2050005_zps39711b4e.jpg

Our dining rotation was APPL. You will repeat night two's restaurant on night three (pirate night) with the pirate menu. I hope this info helps :). --Katie

Our dining rotation was PLLA. I did call ahead and request 2 nights at Lumiere's restaurant. It is our favorite restaurant on the Magic. It was such a great cruise. My husband and have never had any kids with us on our Disney Cruises so it was very different for us. The girls loved everything. I can't wait to take the boys on April 12th. Sherry. I am sure I won't be standing in any Princess lines with the boys.

I have already forgotten who gave out the 2 photo albums but they came in handy last night when I printed up pictures and made the kids photo books to take to school today!!! Thank you!:dance3:

Thanks to everyone who helped to make Hayden's Make-A-Wish trip amazing!! Hayden, and the rest of the family, had a wonderful time and made many special memories. Both of my boys LOVED getting all the treasures in our FEE and couldn't wait to check it every chance they got! A special thanks to those of you who came up to Hayden and tried to interact with him. I know it was hard to tell because he tends to be shy around strangers, but he felt like a VIP! You guys are the best!!! :)

I gave out a photo album that looked like a pirate map. My husband did all of the graphics! I also made the deck cheat sheets!

Hi, my family and I are cruising in april but would love to know the dining setup that way I can plan ahead - and make reservations at palo - i know third night is pirate night, but what about the other nights? what was the dining room rotation like?

thanks! and I'm happy to hear you are back!

For everyone, the first and last night were cruise casual nights. The second night was dressy. The third night was Pirate Night. Our first night was at Lumiere, and the second and third nights were at Animator's Palate. The last night for us was at Parrot Cay. You have the same staff every night. Our assistant server, Joe, was AWESOME!! He did thinking games with our sons each night.

Enjoy!!pirate:

::yes:::lovestrucThe FE Gifts were AWESOME!!! I can't thank you all enough for putting so much effort in to them. I am enjoying looking through them again today as I unpack. That just made the trip!! Thanks again!!

Thank you all for letting us to be a part of your FE exchange. I hate we missed the meet up. My Girls really enjoyed the FE. I once got a message from the KidsZone to pick up Taylor. Turned out she just wanted to check the FE and then go back to play. :)

we already can't wait to go again...and again.

Shane, Shannon, Taylor and Erica Garbutt

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter