1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

February 1, 2013- 4 night Magic from Galveston

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by deltapilotwife, Sep 11, 2012.

1. Syd Macs Mom

Syd Macs Mom Earning My Ears

Oh my goodness - we got so many great things - we have a very creative group. I love everything!

1. We loved getting to know the Activities team members! They were so fun to visit with and get to know. We always love the pin trading night with the officers - we get to visit with them and trade pins as well.

2. We loved the pirate necklaces, my daughter and I both wore these to dinner. We got some really great magnets. It is really hard to say one thing - as we loved it all - the painted glass items, the calendars, the photo albums and the picture frame, all the goodies to snack on and eat.... I could go on and on....

Thanks, everyone! We were so happy to be a part of the fun! :)

Jana

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aggiegrl

Aggiegrl DIS Veteran

4. stannviv

stannviv Earning My Ears

We had fun on the cruise! My daughter enjoyed finding something in her pocket everyday. It was a lot of fun. the kids in our group enjoyed the pin exchange. However, I forgot to put the instructions for that with the pins when I gave them out. Hopefully everyone figured that out, if not save it for the next trip. Missed out on the painted glasses, but our friends received them. They were cute. The totes came in very handy at the end of the cruise too.

5. GraceLuvsWDW

GraceLuvsWDW DIS Veteran

6. deltapilotwife

deltapilotwife Mouseketeer

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to chime in and say what a great time we had also. DD got so excited when we'd come back to the room to find presents. She also had a good time delivering the keychains with us.

When we were taking down our magnets, the one for the Richner family was attached to ours. If you PM me your address I'll put it in the mail for you.

7. Syd Macs Mom

Syd Macs Mom Earning My Ears

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry about that - we looked and looked for that one - I really thought I was losing my mind - I knew that I had made it - but when we went to deliver it - it was just not there. My daughter was helping me deliver the gifts and we retraced our steps to see if we had dropped it. Never thought to look on the back of all the other magnets. Thanks for mailing that one out to them - I really appreciate it! :)

Jana

8. susieyarb

susieyarb Mouseketeer

To those who have just returned from the four night, We are cruising on the April 12 four night. My question is concerning Cozumel, were all the shops open since you we're there on a Sunday?

9. smithzer1

smithzer1 Mouseketeer

Yes! All the shops were open! We had an AWESOME time! Enjoy your trip =]

10. Salnori

Salnori Earning My Ears

Wanted to send a big thank you to everyone for all the great FE gifts. We loved them all. We had an amazing time on our cruise. We booked another one and can't wait until we sail again. Thank you to everyone.

11. slesco

slesco Earning My Ears

I have to say one of my favorite things was to stand next to you and watch him come down the slide at Playa Mia! He smile said a thousand words! So glad to hear your family had a great trip!

12. MAW Hayden

MAW Hayden Hayden's Make-A-Wish Trip!

I never realized you were from this group!! That adventure down the slide was one of his favorite things about the trip! (Mine too once I realized he was ok and happy!!!;)) I'm so glad someone else got to share in that smile. :)

13. susieyarb

susieyarb Mouseketeer

Did you take pesos with you or use US dollars? I read on the navigator that merchants are limited to the amount of US dollars they can take in. I am Leary of using credit cards in foreign countries.

14. smithzer1

smithzer1 Mouseketeer

We used US dollars. Hope that helps. We didn't have any pesos.