Feb 07, 2016 4-Night Nassau and Castaway Cay From Port Canaveral

I am so sorry for the change, but my 11 year old is "too cool" for sneezy. Could you please change his character to Mater. Thank you and sorry for the troubles.

This is our first Disney Cruise. We are very excited!!! We would like to be apart of the FE, but I have no idea what I'm doing, lol. Please let me know how to get our information to the right person. Thanks.

Hi folks! We are a family of 4 eager to embark the MAGIC! This will be our second cruise with Disney on the Magic. We are hoping to join the fish extender group as we were unable to last time. We are Mom, dad, grandma and three yoa girl. We are traveling from NC and looking for a few days of beach time or r&r ahead of our arrival... Possibly Fernandina or Vero. Any suggestions? Thanks,

Please send me a message of their e mail address if anyone want to get on the list. Thanks

I am so sorry for the change, but my 11 year old is "too cool" for sneezy. Could you please change his character to Mater. Thank you and sorry for the troubles.

No trouble at all! :) Tell us more about your Royal family please.

This is our first Disney Cruise. We are very excited!!! We would like to be apart of the FE, but I have no idea what I'm doing, lol. Please let me know how to get our information to the right person. Thanks.
So exciting you are joining us, please let us know more about you and your family Jily.

I think everyone need to post more than 10 post before they can send or receive messages... so keep it going guys!

Hi, my husband and I will be on this cruise (as well as the one prior and the one following ;), oh yeah, we are addicted to Disney cruising :D )!

We're not quite yet sure if we will participate in the FE, but initially, here is our info:

Maxine and Mark, Cabin #2016 (we are both adults). My favorite character is Olaf and Mark's is Tigger :D!

Hi all
So excited to be joining you. I tried to email tlpl for the fe, I believe she is organizing? But I have no idea how to navigate the site? Help pls!!

Regardless can't wait to be there - time has never moved so slowly :)

Hi all
So excited to be joining you. I tried to email tlpl for the fe, I believe she is organizing? But I have no idea how to navigate the site? Help pls!!

Regardless can't wait to be there - time has never moved so slowly :)

If you can't message me your info, you can email me: TLPL98 at yahoo, I will add your info to the FE list. We have 2 groups of 10 staterooms so far.

Peter

Last edited:
Hi TLPL! This will be my family's first Disney Cruise and we are excited! My boys have downloaded the ship mate app onto their ipads and are counting down the days. We are interested in joining FE, please let me know what we need to do to participate. My family includes the following:

Mom: Stephanie
Favorite Character: Princess Jasmine

Dad: Nick
Favorite Character: Buzz Light Year

Boy: Stephen - preferred nickname: JR
Favorite Character: Sneezy (7D)

Boy: Aiden
Favorite Character: Stitch
Hey Stephanie, we need your contact email address. Can you let me know? Thanks

We just booked our trip! We are also escaping Mardi Gras and this is my husband's graduation present. We have three kids ages 10 to 5. We are interested in doing FE. I will email you our info. Looking forward to this!

We just booked our trip! We are also escaping Mardi Gras and this is my husband's graduation present. We have three kids ages 10 to 5. We are interested in doing FE. I will email you our info. Looking forward to this!
Thanks!

Hi Becky! My name is Gay and this will be my first cruise ever, along with my 2 young adult girls. This is also our first vacation together. I paid for this cruise in full back in March and have been reading ever since! Would love to meet some folks that are going on the same cruise.

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise :beach:
Also, please keep in mind the new DIS policy regarding links/directions to external sites :thumbsup2
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=52659395
Woooohooooo! All aboard the Magic for an awesome 4 night cruise to the Bahamas Baby!!! I know it's a ways off but I just can't help myself. Let's get this party started! My name is Becky and this will be my family's second cruise with the Disney Family! I'll be starting up the facebook page tomorrow and will post the link once it's done! Can't wait to meet y'all!!!

Hi Becky! My name is Gay and this will be my first cruise ever, along with my 2 young adult girls. This is also our first vacation together. I paid for this cruise in full back in March and have been reading ever since! Would love to meet some folks that are going on the same cruise.

We have 2 FE groups so far. Total 16 families. Email me your info and I can add your name to the list.
I think everyone has to post 5 different posts before they can send message, so keep posting here!!

D
We have 2 FE groups so far. Total 16 families. Email me your info and I can add your name to the list.
I think everyone has to post 5 different posts before they can send message, so keep posting here!!

Did you get my information? My email has been acting up, so want to make sure it went through.

Hey there, can you send me your email address Stephanie?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter