Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

And after Scott got me in a Pickle on the "Laugh Floor".. He has it coming...

popcorn::

Before I could Say "Bibbity Bobbity Boo"...

FairyGodmother.gif

It took me second to realize the things sticking out the side of his head were part of the chair and not pony tails:rotfl2:

But still.. here is my "Young Prince".. Holding "Flower" no-less. [/LEFT]

SparklesforJoshua.jpg

And a handsome prince he is :yes:

Next up... How do you Keep a Princess's "Hair-Do" DRY in Florida ??:headache:

HAving lived through Faye I have no idea:confused3 popcorn::

I definitely like the decor of the castle over Downtown Disney.. as you would expect.. AFTER ALL.. It is "Cinderella's Castle"
:thumbsup2

Just for Fun... "Flower" Decided she needed a Little Makeover herself.. So some Sparkles and a Crown Later Here she is.Our Fairy God Mother was Really Super to do this...​
PrincessFlower.jpg
No way?! :rotfl:

Love this shot!

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Awww, too cute! :goodvibes

Next up... How do you Keep a Princess's "Hair-Do" DRY in Florida ??:headache:
AQUA NET!!!!!!!!;)

Sara is absolutely beautiful!!! And...ahem...so is DH!!! ;)

And what a prince you have in that son of yours!!!

There I am moaning at you for not reading my TR and I've missed an installment, I didn't see a title change ;) Anyway your DH is hilarious with his crown on and aww to your DS, his shirt says he's a king too :goodvibes

Dadaprincess.jpg

There he was My "Prince Charming" .. my DH of almost 22 years... wearing a "Crown". And not a Very "Princely Crown either.​
I love it!!! :lmao: Hes got pigtails!! :lmao:

[/quote]

PrinceJoshua.jpg
[/quote]
Hes very pretty! :lmao:

In Case you are Not Aware.. The boys /Men in your life can have a Disney "DO" for around 10-12 dollars. Does not involve much ...a little "Hair Spiking" maybe some temporary hair color.
I asked Ben alot about doing it last year whilst Annie was getting her Royal Treatment..didnt want to..:sad2:

Hi Katt! Just got caught up on your TR and you have me in tears cracking up! Loved the Monster's re-cap and the BBB! What a good sport your DH is (you too!). Can't wait to hear more!

i luv your boys as princesses!!! at least you got scott back for the roz thing!:lmao:

and, it's great that joshua got into the fun!!!:goodvibes

Well I have been out a while.. getting back into the school ritual... classes are brutal. I am caught up now... so how did you trick your DH into posing with a crown on his head:lmao:

Well he had it coming after the "Roz " thing... which BTW is still :rotfl2:
So who are you dressing up as for Halloween ??:lmao: Let me guess:rolleyes1

So.. when is the next updatepopcorn::

I must get some more posts... maybe I need to plan a Trip to Disney

Hi Katt---Well, I was hoping for an update to help me de-stress. :mad:

Guess I'll have to go to Janet's place! :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter