• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Feasts, Mechanical FAILURES, Floods, "DO-OVERS" .. Frogs and Sobriety Checks.

SHeriff..ALl caught up. Great update. Sara is just beautiful!:goodvibes

You Dear Deputy... I will have to give a Test.. You can't Skim the Sheriff's TR's..;)

And if you think YOUR TEST IS BAD... WAIT TILL TE SHOWS UP...

IF SHE EVER DOES:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: Ahem........new Focker regulation #204.......all Roz impersonations must now hereby be previewed for accuracy by our resident Roz, Katt. :teacher:

That was hysterical!

....but yer dang link don't work to the BBB........and I'd hate to wait through all the chit chat, you know! :snooty: ;)

You Dear Deputy... I will have to give a Test.. You can't Skim the Sheriff's TR's..;)

And if you think YOUR TEST IS BAD... WAIT TILL TE SHOWS UP...

IF SHE EVER DOES:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

now don't you feel just silly--------here I was listening to your video whilst you was DISing me! :snooty: :lmao:

Nah.. I just figured you had your hearing aid off :rotfl2:
That or "Deputy Dawg" would be a Snitch

katt - I just read teh recent updates and am all caught up.

Loved the video:lmao:

Your daughter looks beautiful and I agree with Jo, I don't think she looks older, but younger.

Good for her for not wanting to be a billboard:thumbsup2

love, love, love the roz video. you are a riot!!!

love the bbb pictures too. sarah is beautiful. :cutie:

Hey Katt I'm all caught up.... Sara looks really pretty in those pics! Did you do the free photo shoot after???

LOVE THE ROZ!!! errrr, I mean KATTEROZ! Sara looks great! She looks way younger in these photos! She is a very pretty young lady! Watch out momma. ;)

Hey Katt I'm all caught up.... Sara looks really pretty in those pics! Did you do the free photo shoot after???

We had a few shots taken of her sitting on the Throne.. but that was it..

Now.. I have some.. "others" coming up later on Monday so stay tuned.

LOVE THE ROZ!!! errrr, I mean KATTEROZ! Sara looks great! She looks way younger in these photos! She is a very pretty young lady! Watch out momma. ;)

I think since I am "Human" I shall keep the name "Roz-alyn":lmao:
I do not know what is it.. If you look at her on the 1st page here.. she looks DEFINITELY OLDER.. and now here.. only a little older.:confused3

;) Well I dare not call 2 of them a Princess..

And after Scott got me in a Pickle on the "Laugh Floor".. He has it coming...

Maybe it was his good hearted nature.. or maybe he just wanted to be silly... But whilst My "Baby-Baby" was getting the "Cinderella Treatment"..
Scott sat down on the "Royal Throne" where all the "princess" will have their "after" photo's taken. It's a great spot ... especially since Sara's Beauty Station " was next to the "Throne".

Before I could Say "Bibbity Bobbity Boo"...

Dadaprincess.jpg

There he was My "Prince Charming" .. my DH of almost 22 years... wearing a "Crown". And not a Very "Princely Crown either.​

UhQueendaddy.jpg

Seems Jolinda.. Our "Fairy Godmother" had whispered that Scott needed a crown.. and rather than getting one of the "tiara's" the girls get... the helper went to the back and got a "dress-up" crown and put it on Scott's Head.
What amazed me is that Scott allowed the "Photopass Photographer" to take his Picture.​

So not to be out done... Joshua gets into the act. Now Keeping his "Disability" in mind...This is all real and fun in his head.. He was actually hoping to see "Cinderella" since this was her castle, so that was why He and my Scott even showed up. (So tomorrow he will meet Cinderella)​

But still.. here is my "Young Prince".. Holding "Flower" no-less.​

SparklesforJoshua.jpg

PrinceJoshua.jpg

:sad1: "Everybody got all "Royal-ified" but me...​

In Case you are Not Aware.. The boys /Men in your life can have a Disney "DO" for around 10-12 dollars. Does not involve much ...a little "Hair Spiking" maybe some temporary hair color.​

First!

All your princesses look great. I love how the FGIT let the rest of the family have some fun!

What a great sport Scott is! Cause I can guarantee that Eric wouldn't want to step foot in BBB, let alone sit on the throne with a crown!

Those are some great blackmail pics of Joshua. You'll have to save those for his first prom night....:rotfl:

:rotfl2: Love the guy pics! Daran never went in the castle either---but he's been crowned before at home! Hard to have 2 girls without it! (he was a star player at "pretty pretty princess"---anyone remember that??)

great update and pics.

brave souls there, I could never do that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter