Favorite menu item only YOU seem to know about?

The Butternut Squash soup at Mara (they say it's the same as Boma, but I think it tastes better). It's not at all like WPE.
The coconut bar w/ chocolate chips and nuts at BC Marketplace.

The Royal Anandapur Tea Company at AK has the BEST iced teas I've ever had. I try a new flavor every time I go.

I love those giant soft cookies they sell in all the gift shops- Minnie is on the packaging. Soooo good! My favorite is the peanut butter cookie!

Coffee Rubbed Kansas City Strip Steak at Le Cellier. Almost anyone who talks about this restaurant talks about the mushroom filet, which is good. But I don't think the KC strip gets enough love.

Watermelon Water in Mexico during the F&W Festival, so refreshing.

Vanilla/Pineapple Swirl Dole Whip, can't handle the straight pineapple and with only 1 dairy enzyme, it hasn't created a problem with asthmatic allergy reactions.

Kaki Gori Snow Cones...love love love!

The hazelnut ricotta cheesecake with blood orange sauce at Mama Melrose is seriously delicious.

Love the mango mint mojito served at Petals, the pool bar at Pop. After I discovered it, I had one or two every night to wind down.

Also at Pop is the awesome parmesan-crusted chicken. You can get it with pasta or salad, and it's yummy either way.

I love the fact that there are several sugar free/ no sugar added deserts at Disney two of my faves are:

Chocolate Gelatto at Captains Grille
Cheesecake at Prime Time 50's

SNAKE IN THE GRASS at the California Grill. BEST SUSHI EVER ( I'VE HAD SUSHI ALL OVER THE WORLD).

I love the Butternut Squash soup at AKL ! I also can not go to wdw without going to the grand tea room for scones....and the CP has fresh strawberries and whipped cream on the breakfast buffet so I end up with a spoonfull of eggs and a plate of strawberries!!:banana:

I love the idea for this thread! Here are a few of my hidden gems:

Tortilla soup at Wolfgang Puck Express
Coconut curry chicken stew at Boma
Chocolate fudge cake at Beaches & Cream
Lighthouse sandwich at Columbia Harbour House

And now I'm hungry.

If you go during the Food & Wine Festival, try these (we went last year during free dining, and used all our snack credits for them, even though the "snacks" were over the oft quoted $4 limit:
Frozen Grand Marnier Parfait, Orange Coulis [Desserts & Champagne Booth]
Green Tea Plum Wine Cooler [China]
Mango Green Tea Slushie [China]
Seared Beef Tenderloin with Sweet Potato Purée, Mango Barbecue Sauce [Cape Town, South Africa]
Praline Bread Pudding, Bourbon Caramel Sauce [New Orleans]
Cabernet Short Ribs with Mashed Potatoes [France]- this was SO filling it worked for lunch
Warm Chocolate Lava Cake with Bailey's Ganache [Ireland]- again, and again, and again- warning for the chocoholics out there, you WILL be addicted

At the AK Lodge, you can get zebra domes at Mara's (quick service)

Chocolate mousse anywhere (world showcase quick services, and ABC Commissary in HS)

Great muffins at Starring Rolls Cafe....

The flatbreads at the California Grill are wonderful, and big enough to split...

What a great topic!!! For us it would be the churros! Ahhh, I know you can get them at Cinnabonn but they have thew apple filling. The ones at Disney are awesom!:wizard:

Well, since no one else has mentioned them, I guess I am the only one that know about....

The maple tamarind chicken at Yak & Yeti

Gingerbread Mickey in Germany

Nachos at La Cantina in Mexico

Definitely the tomato salad at Biergarten! I have no idea why but I LOVE IT! I could make an entire dinner out of just the tomato salad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter