Favorite menu item only YOU seem to know about?

Love the Lighthouse Sandwich at Columbia Harbour House. Hummus and broccoli slaw - sounds incredibly healthy, tastes incredibly yummy!

We are adding this to our "must try" list, sounds like something we will love! Thanks for sharing!

The coconut flan dessert at Crystal Palace. I have to have at least three pieces, then my DH has to carry me the monorail because I'm too sick to walk!!!!

The mini, hot donuts at Typhoon Lagoon

Magic cookie bars at POR foodcourt!

Hmm, mine seem to be all desserts!!!

I absolutely adore the juice at Donald's Safari Breakfast! I don't even want to know how many calories are in one glass of that stuff because I drank about a gallon of it last time! I swear it's got some sort of narcotic in it to get me that hooked that fast!! SOooooooo goood!

I'll second that.

I also really like the corn bread there. It has a slightly sweet taste to it.

Pomegranate Champagne, at the kiosk outside of the French Pavilion! They serve them in plastic flutes! We buy a couple of them and have them with baquettes and fruit and cheese from Boulangerie Pattisserie. The perfect way to feel like you are in France!

Pomegranate Champagne, at the kiosk outside of the French Pavilion! They serve them in plastic flutes! We buy a couple of them and have them with baquettes and fruit and cheese from Boulangerie Pattisserie. The perfect way to feel like you are in France!

That sounds awesome!!! I'll def be picking a glass of that up in April!

DH loved the frozen chai tea from a stand in AK. Unfortunately, it is the only place to get it in all of Disney!

Also, the grey goose limon citron slush from a stand in France. My all time favorite! Very worth the calories!

Oooh.. The float from Aloha Isle WITH a pineapple spear. Yum! :goodvibes

Casablance coffee (coffee with vanilla liqueur) from Tangierine Cafe with a piece of baklava. I couldn't have it this year since I'm pregnant, but next year it's mine! :thumbsup2

The cheese plate from Boulangerie Patisserie. SO good!

The beef noodle bowl at the Lotus Blossom Cafe in Epcot. It is a huge bowl of deliciousness! Lots and lots of noodles and even more beef.:goodvibes Finish it all off with some of their caramel ginger ice cream. I just can't wait to have it next month.

I absolutely adore the juice at Donald's Safari Breakfast! I don't even want to know how many calories are in one glass of that stuff because I drank about a gallon of it last time! I swear it's got some sort of narcotic in it to get me that hooked that fast!! SOooooooo goood!

Agree!!! :thumbsup2 Probably one of the biggest reasons we keep going back!!

I have to say the Banana Chocolate Creme Brulee at KONA!!! I had it every day last March/April trip. We go in 16 days and I will be there a lot.

Adobo Pulled Pork from Crystal Palace
Aloha Pork Sandwich from Captain Cooks
Cinnamon Roll from POR food court
Noodle Bowl from Captain Cooks
Meatball (and Parm??) Pizza from WPE-DTD (I think they took it off the new menu... :sad1: )

DH loved the frozen chai tea from a stand in AK. Unfortunately, it is the only place to get it in all of Disney!

Also, the grey goose limon citron slush from a stand in France. My all time favorite! Very worth the calories!

Ditto on both counts!

DH & I like to get one of those Frozen Chais & just wander around people watching.

My only complaint about the Grey Goose Slush is that it's too small ;) By the time you get to the America Gardens Theater to see a show, it's darn near empty. :lmao:

I actually keep touting the pineapple spears around here too.

I'm the only one who's ever sung the praises of Jiko's Swahili curry shrimp stew, as far as I know, and also the seared maize cake vegetarian entree there.

And I seem to be the only person capable of ordering the plum wine/green tea bao bing slush (instead of the Peach Snap) at the China pavilion Epcot. Not just among DISers--I get the impression that I'm the only person who ever orders it at the stand, too! Which is too bad, it's delicious! And the kids working there are always very happy that someone enjoys their country's plum wine.

I forgot - The drink I'm holding in my countdown ticker is the Plum Wine Green Tea Cooler from the F&W Fest. It's a little different than the bao bing slush, but very delish. We go thru several of those during our F&W trips.

I definitely wouldn't say that this is only something I know about, but another must have item for us that doesn't always get a lot of attention are the frozen drink slushies from Goofy's Candy co. We will go to DTD just for those slushies and they are a snack credit which makes it even better.

Yay for this thread ! I didn't even know about these and my kids are flushie fanatics! :goodvibes

Every time I see one of these threads I have to give a shout out for Tim the bartender at the Poly pool bar. He makes the best authentic Mai Tais! Not the "Captain's Mai Tai" on the menu, but a real Hawaiian Mai Tai. You have to ask for it specifically.

Tim is the best! We ask when he is working each time we stay at the Poly.

Ahhhhh...I can hear that Poly music now...

The ham and cheese quiches at the bakery in France, also milkshake and the french fries (unlike any other at Disney) at the Plaza.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter