Favorite Disney Princess?

Ariel is my absolute favorite! Has been my favorite since I was a little girl.. princess:

Rapunzel and Tiana would be my second faves!

Ariel has always been my favorite princess, mainly because she's the only princess who has red hair like me! princess: She and I also both love to sing, and I've always admired how strong-willed and brave she was despite everything that happened--I wish I could be more like her in that way!

Belle is a close second. She loves to read, is adventurous, and knows it's important to never judge a book by its cover. I always thought Beauty and the Beast taught a valuable lesson about looking past appearances, which is why it is still one of my favorite Disney movies. :)

I absolutely fell in love with Disney's Rapunzel. Its really hard to choose because I love all of them! I think Rapunzel is my favorite now because i feel like im the most similar to her than all the other princesses. I look like her in many ways(my hair is blonde, wavy, and all the way down my back) but i also paint and play guitar and whatnot, i love doing random things like spending an afternoon making candles, and i also love that she gets more sassy and independent over time. I actually dressed like her for halloween once :)

My all time favorite is Belle because she is closest to me in personality, as well as a fellow brunette. :) I also have soft spots for Snow White and Rapunzel.

My favorite is Mulan, because I am Chinese.
132077546.gif
132077546.gif
132077546.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter