Favorite Disney Princess?

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by luvprincess, Jul 11, 2012.

1. DisneyAllyC

DisneyAllyC Princess Ally

Belle and Rapunzel are tied but Rapunzel is taking over because she's so cool and down to earth

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Princess on the Run

Princess on the Run Sprinkling Pixie Dust!!!

Used to be Ariel but now it's Merida. I have to give love for my fellow redheads! And if ever there was a princess who is JUST like me, it's Merida.

4. disneycrazi

disneycrazi watch your head and step as you disembark

Oooooo my favorite is def Tiana! She is determined, hard working, has style and is so pretty! I also loved the movie and all the awesome jazz!!!!

5. Alessa

Alessa Earning My Ears

My favorite is Belle!
    She is just like me. Loves to read and she is a dreamer.
    She is a bit of an outcast and she doesn't care about looks and knows real beauty is found within. :)

6. GuysIWantACastle

GuysIWantACastle Earning My Ears

Probably Belle we are so similar both brunettes, outcasts and don't really fit in with the regular crowd. I love that Belle doesn't judge a person by their looks she falls in love with the beast for who he is not what he looks like in human form.

7. Skybabyy

Skybabyy In my Laughing Place

Despite the icon, Belle. :) I'm a huge princess fan. Don't have one I dislike. But for me, it's always been Belle. <3

8. RapunzelsBFF

RapunzelsBFF Earning My Ears

When I was little I was obsessed with Belle. I had to watch Beauty and the Beast at least once a day! Now that I'm older I still love her, but I think I may favor Rapunzel a bit more :)

9. infinity.and.beyond

infinity.and.beyond Earning My Ears

My favourite Disney Princess movie is Beauty and the Beast, so I loveee Belle, but I also love Tiana because she has such an attitude! :)

10. DisneyDanielle85

DisneyDanielle85 Mouseketeer

My favorite princess is Belle. I love the story of Beauty and the Beast. She reminds me of me.....There's a funny story behind Beauty and the Beast for me. She has brown hair and brown eyes and the beast in prince form has strawberry/blondeish/red hair and blue eyes. It's the only Prince/Princess combination that has this in a Disney Movie that I've seen and my FH has those attributes and I have Belles. So we love Beauty and the Beast and even themed our wedding after it a little bit.

I will say that Rapunzel is slowly becoming my next favorite Princess. I loved Tangled. It was such a fun movie!

It's so hard because I love all the princesses. Honorable Mentions go to Jasmine and Cinderlla!

11. JoAnnPan

JoAnnPan DIS Veteran

Jasmine is my favorite :goodvibes. She is snarky - confident - adventurous.

Nothing against any other princesses of course.

12. hpfan7

hpfan7 Earning My Ears

Princess Aurora! I've always loved her. Though I do also like Cinderella and Pocahontas!

13. TMGosizk

TMGosizk Mouseketeer

My favorite of all time is Belle, because like a lot of posters she reminds me of me! I'm a brunette, love to read, and really identified with her when I was a kid!!! I was Belle for Halloween like five years in a row! My second favorite is definitively Aurora!!

14. Stisnd6

Stisnd6 Earning My Ears

Jasmine because she is strong willed and independent.

I also love Princess Odette from Swan Princess but she isnt Disney

15. melissarose

melissarose DIS Veteran

Belle, Ariel and now Rapunzel!! I also love Aurora and, even though she isn't a princess, I do love Alice.

16. santadog

santadog DIS Veteran

Tigerlilly (only because I never have to wait in line to meet her, or pay for a character meal to see her)

17. DisneyAllyC

DisneyAllyC Princess Ally

Rapunzel has won me over 100%. She's not an over the top dainty fake. She's so down to Earth. But I do love Belle too. I was Belle for Halloween a few years ago and this year I'm going to be Rapunzel

18. lightmoonstone

lightmoonstone Mouseketeer

19. Lisa Anne

Lisa Anne Earning My Ears

favorite Princess of all time would be Belle and Ariel. I also love Tinkerbelle:wave2::cheer2:

20. bethyylovee

bethyylovee Simba

Sleeping Beauty is my all time favorite. :-) I really don't like Snow White, though. Hahaha her voice jut rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

21. saturdaygirl

saturdaygirl Mouseketeer