Favorite Disney Princess?

luvprincess

Earning My Ears
im sorry, but i love the disney princesses all SO much!!!:hyper:
whos youre favorite, and why??????? :confused3

by the way, i count mulan and pocahontas as princesses (some people think they arent) but i think that alice (from alice in worlderland) and tinker bell are not princesses.

Belle is my overall favorite because she reminds me of myself (bookworm, brunette, strong-willed) but I reeally love Ariel and Mulan as well. :)

Belle is my all time favorite. She is so sweet, learned to love a Beast, and i love her yellow dress. Rapunzel is one of my favorites too. She use a frying pan for a weopon and she get a awesome guy as a partner.

I would say my favorite Disney Princess is Belle... Mostly because she has brown hair like me and loves to read. :)

My favorite is Mulan, because she doesn't need a man to save China! In the same way, a close second favorite of mine is Jasmine, because she too is fiercely independent and doesn't need a prince.

Incidentally, both are singing-voiced by the amazing Lea Salonga, which certainly adds to how much I adore the two :)

Snow White and Belle have been my favorites since I was little.

Merida is one of my favorites now too. I love her hair.

My favorite Disney princess is Belle. I love her story and her qualities closely resemble mine.

Michele

I really like Tiana. I love her hard work attudide and I loved the jazz in the movie too. I think now although I like my childhood favorite Ariel because my school is doing The Little Mermaid and it has really made me like her. princess:

Belle and Merida are my favorites. Strong-willed! Both are also more casual than some of the others...they don't need gowns and crowns to be a princess!

Merida and Tiana are my favorites: They're both strong-willed and determined to do whatever it takes to get what they want.

This is hard because I like all the princesses and think they each bring something different to the table but if I had to pick one it would be Cinderella because she gets her happily ever after (I mean they all do) but she lived this hard life and in the end gets the guy and her happily ever after. It's like you put up with this for so long now you get to actually live your life as a princess and I think that's pretty cool.

Hmm...well, as a little kid my favorite was Pocahontas. Because, my Grandma would always say I looked like her with my long black hair. So, she is one of my old favorites, my new favorite is Rapunzel. Because, I just love her story...she was waiting all that time for her life to begin. Which is how alot of people feel sometimes in life...your waiting for something special to happen. Something life changing. So, I love the meaning in it. So, my favorite princesses are Pocahontas & Rapunzel! But, I love all the other princesses as well:)

Snow White and Cinderella are my all time favorites. Both because they overcome hardships in their immediate families and live to see their happily ever after all while having a sense of duty and a positive attitude.

My favorite has always been Cinderella - just the whole fairy tale story I've always loved the most.

DD's favorite princess by far is Belle - their pic together at Akershus has been on her bedroom dresser since she came back from WDW in 2011, and she just adores her beyond belief.

Rapnzel, Ariel and Jasmine- Love them!!
But Jane Beats both of them but she isn't considered a princess but if she was she would be top of my list!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter