Favorite Disney Princess?

Belle and Rapunzel are tied but Rapunzel is taking over because she's so cool and down to earth

Used to be Ariel but now it's Merida. I have to give love for my fellow redheads! And if ever there was a princess who is JUST like me, it's Merida.

Oooooo my favorite is def Tiana! She is determined, hard working, has style and is so pretty! I also loved the movie and all the awesome jazz!!!!

My favorite is Belle!
She is just like me. Loves to read and she is a dreamer.
She is a bit of an outcast and she doesn't care about looks and knows real beauty is found within. :)

Probably Belle we are so similar both brunettes, outcasts and don't really fit in with the regular crowd. I love that Belle doesn't judge a person by their looks she falls in love with the beast for who he is not what he looks like in human form.

Despite the icon, Belle. :) I'm a huge princess fan. Don't have one I dislike. But for me, it's always been Belle. <3

When I was little I was obsessed with Belle. I had to watch Beauty and the Beast at least once a day! Now that I'm older I still love her, but I think I may favor Rapunzel a bit more :)

My favourite Disney Princess movie is Beauty and the Beast, so I loveee Belle, but I also love Tiana because she has such an attitude! :)

My favorite princess is Belle. I love the story of Beauty and the Beast. She reminds me of me.....There's a funny story behind Beauty and the Beast for me. She has brown hair and brown eyes and the beast in prince form has strawberry/blondeish/red hair and blue eyes. It's the only Prince/Princess combination that has this in a Disney Movie that I've seen and my FH has those attributes and I have Belles. So we love Beauty and the Beast and even themed our wedding after it a little bit.

I will say that Rapunzel is slowly becoming my next favorite Princess. I loved Tangled. It was such a fun movie!

It's so hard because I love all the princesses. Honorable Mentions go to Jasmine and Cinderlla!

Jasmine is my favorite :goodvibes. She is snarky - confident - adventurous.

Nothing against any other princesses of course.

Princess Aurora! I've always loved her. Though I do also like Cinderella and Pocahontas!

My favorite of all time is Belle, because like a lot of posters she reminds me of me! I'm a brunette, love to read, and really identified with her when I was a kid!!! I was Belle for Halloween like five years in a row! My second favorite is definitively Aurora!!

Jasmine because she is strong willed and independent.

I also love Princess Odette from Swan Princess but she isnt Disney

Belle, Ariel and now Rapunzel!! I also love Aurora and, even though she isn't a princess, I do love Alice.

Tigerlilly (only because I never have to wait in line to meet her, or pay for a character meal to see her)

Rapunzel has won me over 100%. She's not an over the top dainty fake. She's so down to Earth. But I do love Belle too. I was Belle for Halloween a few years ago and this year I'm going to be Rapunzel

Sleeping Beauty is my all time favorite. :-) I really don't like Snow White, though. Hahaha her voice jut rubs me the wrong way.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter