FastPass+ Basic Info, Suggested Priorities, And Strategies--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have another question I just thought of. What do I do about my DS2? He doesn't need tickets so does that mean he doesn't need fast passes? Can he still ride the fast pass rides with us?

He doesn't need FPs and can accompany someone who does.

I wanted to report back since I asked a question about booking FP+ with regular tickets and an MNSSHP ticket. I have a 6 day park hopper and one MNSSHP. I was allowed to book 7 days of FP+ and it DID NOT matter what day or park I booked FP+ for using the MNSSHP ticket. I booked FP+ for October 29- Nov 4th. There are MNSSHP party nights on Oct 29, 31 and Nov 1. I did NOT book any MK FP+ on any of the party days. I did book FP+ for MK for two days but neither were party days. I wasn't sure whether I had to book at least one day of MK FP+ on a party night, but I didn't.

So just wanted to let others know that the MNSSHP ticket when combined with a regular ticket allows you to book an extra day of FP+ at any park, not just MK on a party date.

I wanted to report back since I asked a question about booking FP+ with regular tickets and an MNSSHP ticket. I have a 6 day park hopper and one MNSSHP. I was allowed to book 7 days of FP+ and it DID NOT matter what day or park I booked FP+ for using the MNSSHP ticket. I booked FP+ for October 29- Nov 4th. There are MNSSHP party nights on Oct 29, 31 and Nov 1. I did NOT book any MK FP+ on any of the party days. I did book FP+ for MK for two days but neither were party days. I wasn't sure whether I had to book at least one day of MK FP+ on a party night, but I didn't.

So just wanted to let others know that the MNSSHP ticket when combined with a regular ticket allows you to book an extra day of FP+ at any park, not just MK on a party date.

Great info thanks for sharing!

so how hard do you think it will be to get 1 FP+ for 7 DMNT for around 4h45 pm on a party night (were able to grap 3 out of 4). I have 60 days out for hopping to grab it.. I think Disney is playing with me "you really thing that it was gonna be so easy and that you will have nothing to check for the next 60 days.. no no no lol"

My trip is 9 days.. took it for november 3 (but there was availibilyt for november 2) I had plenty of hours for selection
Thank-you so much for the info! November 2 is our AK day but it closes early and we have park hoppers so it just might work!:flower1:

so how hard do you think it will be to get 1 FP+ for 7 DMNT for around 4h45 pm on a party night (were able to grap 3 out of 4). I have 60 days out for hopping to grab it.. I think Disney is playing with me "you really thing that it was gonna be so easy and that you will have nothing to check for the next 60 days.. no no no lol"

Our FP+ window opened last night, and I had no problems getting 4 FP+s for 7DMNT on Nov. 1, which is a party night. That's a non-park day for us, but we were able to get FP+s for 3:30-6:30 pm . Just keep looking, and good luck!

Is there a way to practice making Fast Pass reservations without actually confirming them/having tickets for the days I'm practicing on? I'd like to have some experience working in the format before setting my reservations.

I Just look at november 2..ans therebus no more à the moment for 4 sorry
My DH, DS8 and DS2 will do something else instead of A&E so we only need a fast pass for myself and DD5. Do you think it will be easier to get a fast pass for only 2?

Is there a way to practice making Fast Pass reservations without actually confirming them/having tickets for the days I'm practicing on? I'd like to have some experience working in the format before setting my reservations.

I went in to make sure I knew how to work it. I just hit cancel when it got to the end :)

If you have a package, no. If you have separate tickets, yes. See the green- and red-texted bullets in the OP.

Can anyone help me with how and when I can book with my AP? I have a split stay booked nov 25th-28th then the 28th-dec 2nd. I have never done it with an AP or Split stay so I am wondering what kind of restrictions I will have or any helpful hints to make it easier! TIA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter