Fantasy February 16, 2013 - 7 Night Western Cruise Meet

I just got off the Magic in NY yesterday... Now I can watch this countdown more closely!

Cant wait for the Fantasy!!!

I look forward to the countdown also, BUT...

I look forward to seeing Calypso even more!

Aaawww :hug: I'm looking forward to seeing you too :goodvibes

I just got off the Magic in NY yesterday... Now I can watch this countdown more closely!

Cant wait for the Fantasy!!!

We haven't been on the Magic yet. I gotta out that on my bucket list countdown :thumbsup2

We haven't been on the Magic yet. I gotta out that on my bucket list countdown :thumbsup2

This cruise be my finishing up the superfecta of DCL... I will have been on all four ships. And with being on the Magic twice, I will be ushered into Castaway Club GOLD

How exciting!

This will be our third cruise. We have done both of the smaller ships. This will be our first on one of the larger ones.

I don't know if we will make gold though. My kids. ( weirdos) liked the kids clubs better on RCL and Carnival. Not sure why because I know that I would rather play in the Disney clubs!

It's just that I get some "me" time much easier on the other lines and for me, that is a big deal. It is so sad to me that they have not inherited the Disney mania gene from me. And they are getting. A little old for me to keep saying just deal with it!

We are a week off the Magic (it was so great driving ~1hr to port). Loved all the sea days and seeing the NY Harbor at sunrise :) I hope she comes back to NY again someday

Looking forward to our Fantasy cruise - with this sailing we too will have been lucky enough to sail on all 4 ships :cool1:

Still managing to keep this a surprise for my kids - maybe we will tell them for Christmas, not sure yet :confused3

Happy planning everyone :goodvibes

Please add me to the FE list.
Room number 9538
4 people: 2 adults 2 girls age 9 & 7
:banana:

Please take theholmesbunch(friend) 7192 off of the FE List. My friend has had to cancel her cruise at this time.

Hey!! I just realized my screen name is misspelled in the FE list. It's POOH Lover. POOH. with an "H"!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

That's just too funny!

Sorry was planning my DCL Canada cruise and fell behind on this cruise's FE list. I think this is up to date...

Latest FE list (please let me know if I have any of the information wrong):
JCARWASH / TOTORO - DH/DW/DS6 - 2525
THEHOLMESBUNCH - DH/DW/DD10 - 5020
THEHOLMESBUNCH3 (parents) - DH/DW - 5022
THEHOLMESBUNCH (sister) - DH/DW/DD12/DS10 - 5518
LAURITAGODDESS - DMom/DS10 - 6040
NANANDIBOB - DH/DW/DD12 - 6178
MAGRUDERSMAKES3 - DH/DW/DD10 - 6188
SILMARG - DH/DW/DD13/DD10 - 6566
MATTHEWSMOMMY - DH/DW/DS6 - 6690
POETICMOE - DMom/DS12 - 7690
MAKINMEMORIES4MYKIDS - DH/DW/DD13/DD12 - 7570
DIZJOHN - DH/DW/DS9/DD6 - 8080
DISDREAM09 - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 8116
DISNEY1430 - DH/DW/DD14/DS12 - 8664
KPD320 - DH/DD12/DS8 - 9045
LANI - Lani and Steph - 9064
BROWNIEBITES - DH/DW+DW's parents - 9506
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD16/DD12 - 9536
THECHAVEZLUVDISNEY - 2 Adults/DD9/DD7 - 9538
THREEBOYSNY - DH/DW/DS12/DS10/DS7 - 9540
RIEGERVIC - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 10024
MOMTOLEASAWAV - DH/DW/DD17/DS15/DD10 - 10120
POOH LOVER - DMom/DD11/DD8 - 12518

Me too! After this cruise, the Magic will be the only Disney ship I haven't sailed on. I was telling my mom this week that I had to make a point to sail on the Magic soon!

Please add our friends to the FE list:

Cabin #9517 - Mom and son (17)

:woohoo:Woo-Hoo, now all 4 cabins in our group are participating in the FE!!!!

That's awesome!

I realize we're still many months away, but every time I go to the store, I find myself thinking, "Oh, that might be a fun goodie to put in FEs!" and then of course I start daydreaming about the cruise!! :-)

Me too! After this cruise, the Magic will be the only Disney ship I haven't sailed on. I was telling my mom this week that I had to make a point to sail on the Magic soon!

The Magic was the first ship DH and I cruised on. We had the privilege of cruising the maiden voyage of the Dream, and we also did the maiden voyage on the Wonder to Alaska, so after this Fantasy cruise I will have cruised on all four!

... HOWEVER, for this Fantasy cruise, I'm traveling with friends and NOT with DH... so I will eventually have to go back on the Fantasy and "help" him experience the entire fleet! ;-)

That's awesome!

I realize we're still many months away, but every time I go to the store, I find myself thinking, "Oh, that might be a fun goodie to put in FEs!" and then of course I start daydreaming about the cruise!! :-)

I have already started when I find things purchased them for the FE and have them in a box in my closet seeing we haven't told the kids yet of the cruise..

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 22 WEEKS! THAT IS 154 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

OMG...I am really starting to get so excited for this cruise!! I'm helping my cousin make her final plans for her cruise coming up on October 7th on the Dream. I wish it was THIS cruise that I'm making final plans for!!!! But, I cannot wait to hear all about their cruise when they get back. They are a family of 5 sailing in two staterooms. The mom & dad went on a 3 night cruise with us many years ago, but this is the first cruise for their kids (DD9, DS8 & DS2). I'm so excited for them! But I wish I was sailing with them! :rotfl:

Thanks for the countdown once again, Terrie!! I LOVE seeing that number get lower and lower week by week!!

Since it will be sailing out of Galveston, now you guys have a reason to come to Texas. We should have a sail on the Magic planning session during this cruise...
Just a thought

Please add our friends to the FE list:

Cabin #9517 - Mom and son (17)

Latest FE list (please let me know if I have any of the information wrong):
JCARWASH / TOTORO - DH/DW/DS6 - 2525
THEHOLMESBUNCH - DH/DW/DD10 - 5020
THEHOLMESBUNCH3 (parents) - DH/DW - 5022
THEHOLMESBUNCH (sister) - DH/DW/DD12/DS10 - 5518
LAURITAGODDESS - DMom/DS10 - 6040
NANANDIBOB - DH/DW/DD12 - 6178
MAGRUDERSMAKES3 - DH/DW/DD10 - 6188
SILMARG - DH/DW/DD13/DD10 - 6566
MATTHEWSMOMMY - DH/DW/DS6 - 6690
POETICMOE - DMom/DS12 - 7690
MAKINMEMORIES4MYKIDS - DH/DW/DD13/DD12 - 7570
DIZJOHN - DH/DW/DS9/DD6 - 8080
DISDREAM09 - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 8116
DISNEY1430 - DH/DW/DD14/DS12 - 8664
KPD320 - DH/DD12/DS8 - 9045
LANI - Lani and Steph - 9064
BROWNIEBITES - DH/DW+DW's parents - 9506
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY (friend) - DMom/DS17 - 9517
THETHOMSLUVDISNEY - DH/DW/DD16/DD12 - 9536
THECHAVEZLUVDISNEY - 2 Adults/DD9/DD7 - 9538
THREEBOYSNY - DH/DW/DS12/DS10/DS7 - 9540
RIEGERVIC - DH/DW/DD12/DD8 - 10024
MOMTOLEASAWAV - DH/DW/DD17/DS15/DD10 - 10120
POOH LOVER - DMom/DD11/DD8 - 12518

You guys have a pretty good sized FE group going already! I headed up the FE list for the last three cruises I went on (that's why I'm sitting this one out....got a little burned out on it). Expect about 5 more staterooms to add on within the last 30-60 days before we set sail. It happened to us on each cruise. And I'm a PLANNER! I normally have all my stuff done MONTHS in advance...luckily, I always made extras!

My advice to those who are seeing things they like for the FE's....grab it when you see it (if there's enough), because if you go back later it might not be there. Kind of like the merchandise at WDW! :rotfl:

A few years ago, I wiped out three Target stores with these really cute little Disney themed tin boxes in the dollar section. They actually lasted TWO cruise FE's and I still had some left over to give out in my son's birthday party goody bags! :thumbsup2

You guys have a pretty good sized FE group going already! I headed up the FE list for the last three cruises I went on (that's why I'm sitting this one out....got a little burned out on it). Expect about 5 more staterooms to add on within the last 30-60 days before we set sail. It happened to us on each cruise. And I'm a PLANNER! I normally have all my stuff done MONTHS in advance...luckily, I always made extras!

My advice to those who are seeing things they like for the FE's....grab it when you see it (if there's enough), because if you go back later it might not be there. Kind of like the merchandise at WDW! :rotfl:

A few years ago, I wiped out three Target stores with these really cute little Disney themed tin boxes in the dollar section. They actually lasted TWO cruise FE's and I still had some left over to give out in my son's birthday party goody bags! :thumbsup2

I was also running the FE list on the Canadian DCL cruise a few weeks ago. At the paid in full date there were only 5 FE participants. Then DCL discounted the cruise aggressively (DVC, Military, and general public discounts) and made it to 20 FE participants!

How exciting!

This will be our third cruise. We have done both of the smaller ships. This will be our first on one of the larger ones.

I don't know if we will make gold though. My kids. ( weirdos) liked the kids clubs better on RCL and Carnival. Not sure why because I know that I would rather play in the Disney clubs!

It's just that I get some "me" time much easier on the other lines and for me, that is a big deal. It is so sad to me that they have not inherited the Disney mania gene from me. And they are getting. A little old for me to keep saying just deal with it!

Ok - I don't have the same problem as my kids definitely have the "Disney Mania Gene" - but I think you can say DEAL WITH IT (unless they are paying then sight because "I'm the mom/dad and I said so" ;)

GOOD LUCK on making it to GOLD - there are some pretty good perks!!!

Last time I did do that. I really needed some time away from them so I told them they were going to the club, I would pick them up in two hours and they better not have me called unless someone was bleeding. Worked pretty well!

This year though DD11 will be able to roam the ship with her wave phone and it will be harder to get DD8 to go alone. She doesn't make friends very easily. Knowing the stress it will cause her ( as it would have me at that age) makes it a little harder to say too bad.

Of course I probably will!

Expect about 5 more staterooms to add on within the last 30-60 days before we set sail.

I can tell you for sure there will be at least one more statement because my friend Tony and his DW are joining us on the cruise, and they haven't gotten around to signing up for the FE list yet. I asked Tony about it this week, and he said he'll take care of it in one fell swoop when they start dealing with all the cruise business stuff--making final payments, booking offshore activities, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter