1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Fantasy February 16, 2013 - 7 Night Western Cruise Meet

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by jcarwash, Oct 19, 2011.

1. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

Neither could I! And then I coughed for an hour and then for another hour when I told Jason about the pic! :rotfl2:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Luckymomoftwo

Luckymomoftwo DIS Veteran

Oh no! Sorry to make you go into a coughing episode. And I hope the boys don't get any worse....and their colds and go away soon!

4. DizDragonfly

DizDragonfly <font color=green>Oooh oooh! Can we take a poll? I

LOL No worries. The only way I don't go into a coughing fit is to stay stationary and not talk or breathe too deeply. :laughing: Thanks! I think the boys are on the back end of it now. Both of them are only coughing occasionally and seem less sniffly than they were. :thumbsup2

5. erinsmom03

erinsmom03 Mouseketeer

We keep teasing our daughter, telling her we're going to book a last minute anniversary GTY cruise in June without her! Part of me wishes I could do it, but I think we'll have to wait a few more years, lol! I'm glad you had such a great kid free cruise! Will next year also be kid free?

6. erinsmom03

erinsmom03 Mouseketeer

That sounds like a great plan! We've had to scale back our vacations for the next few years...DH and I both work in the same school district and we've taken a big pay cut, so we chose a 4 night on the Magic. That's ok though, because then maybe we can squeeze in some park time. We've only done WDW with DD, thinking maybe we should try Universal next year since she is reading Harry Potter books now. Seems almost sacrilegious to say that on DISboards!

7. JLK2001

JLK2001 Earning My Ears

Anyone else get a refund from DCL on their credit card statement? I had one on the bill that came today. Port fees from not going to Grand Caymen?

8. DisDream09

DisDream09 DIS Veteran

Did you have an excursion booked and paid for prior to the cruise? How much was it?

9. JLK2001

JLK2001 Earning My Ears

It was for $36.60, and we already got the refund for our Grand Caymen back on the ship.

10. silmarg

silmarg SIL

I was wondering what the $48.80 credit was on by credit card!

11. kshark1958

kshark1958 Mouseketeer

Nothing on my bill.

12. DizJohn

DizJohn Mouseketeer

We got ours :)

13. MatthewsMommy

MatthewsMommy Mouseketeer

Nothing for me either. Although we paid our On Board Acct with Dis Visa Rewards and paid anything over that in cash on the last night. Not sure how we would get the refund?

14. DizJohn

DizJohn Mouseketeer

Call Reservations they may send you a check

15. jcarwash

jcarwash DIS Veteran

That was my guess when we saw the small amount credit come through to our Disney Visa -- some reduction in port charges, likely for Grand Cayman.

16. DarthTod

DarthTod Mouseketeer

Double check the balance of that visa rewards card. It may have been credited back to it.

17. MatthewsMommy

MatthewsMommy Mouseketeer

I checked my balance and it wasn't credited. I'll wait a few more days to see if I get a check in the mail or if it gets credited to my rewards card, then I'll call. Thanks!!

18. disrailfan

disrailfan DIS Veteran

Can anyone tell me the amount you got credited back? Should they all be the same? I got credited back 24.40 on the 28th of February. Not sure what the right amount is? Thanks

19. W@LL-E

W@LL-E BNL Rocks

Sounds about right. Everyone got the same amount back.

20. alessina17

alessina17 Earning My Ears

Hi there! You mentioned having Daniel from Portugal as your server on the Fantasy...we just got off the Fantasy last week (Aug. 10-17, 2013) ... Daniel wasn't our server but was serving the table close by. He was fabulous with our children! I wanted to send him a care package and don't know his last name. I tried to get in touch with Disney Cruise Line but they won't share that information. Does anyone know his last name? Thanks so much!
    ~Alessia

21. tinnybird

tinnybird Earning My Ears

Posted for the wrong cruise sorry guys.