Fantasy February 16, 2013 - 7 Night Western Cruise Meet

You are traveling with some expert Pirate Night costume participants! Some people on this thread who shall remain nameless have some SUPER nice costumes. (Calypso276...cough cough...DisRailFan...cough cough...W@ll-E...cough cough....DizDragonfly...cough cough) :upsidedow

Just wait till you see some of the pirate night attire!!! DH says we're going to be getting some really nice pirate costumes, too....we'll see.

Mine doesn't compare to the rest, but we're hoping to spruce up our costumes come Halloween time. :thumbsup2

This trip is a surprise for Matthew but he brings up a Disney cruise all the time. A few months ago he caught me looking online at Pirate Night photos and dressing up like a pirate is one of the reasons he wants to go on a Disney cruise! So we will be getting a full costume for him, but I don't think DH would dress up other than a tee. I'll have to find something in between.

School starts next week so I know time will really start to fly now!

Mine doesn't compare to the rest, but we're hoping to spruce up our costumes come Halloween time. :thumbsup2

Nobody's costume compares to Terrie's & Wally's costumes! :goodvibes And too bad, Ian isn't on this cruise with us...his costume is awesome! (He even brings hair coloring for his beard!) :rotfl2:

I SO cannot wait for this cruise!!!!!! :yay:

Nobody's costume compares to Terrie's & Wally's costumes! :goodvibes And too bad, Ian isn't on this cruise with us...his costume is awesome! (He even brings hair coloring for his beard!) :rotfl2:

I SO cannot wait for this cruise!!!!!! :yay:

Where's the "Like" button? :thumbsup2

well I did it, bought airline tickets. I thought they were out of New Jersey but apparently they are out of allentown Penn.- I did figure it out before I bought them. We live near Boston so it will be a 6 hour ride to Pennsylvania. The flight out is 5:30 on Friday so it is at a great time. Tcikets were 205.00, they are 400.00 plus from boston now. We drove last time and it was a long, long, traffic jam filled ride. took 26 house. and the drive back, after spending the day in disney was torture.
So I am happy to find this flight! And we dont go home until sunday so we get one precious day in Disney!!

Wow – Dressing up is in!!!!! pirate: - Last time only the kids dressed up nothing BIG though – DH and I might want to give it a go as well too. – I LOVE :love: looking at all the costumes though some are so elaborate. Can’t WAIT!!! :banana:

??? Here another question for all you Disney Cruisers – anyone going to decorate their stateroom doors – we did this last year and had a blast designing all the magnets????? :artist:

Wow – Dressing up is in!!!!! pirate: - Last time only the kids dressed up nothing BIG though – DH and I might want to give it a go as well too. – I LOVE :love: looking at all the costumes though some are so elaborate. Can’t WAIT!!! :banana:

??? Here another question for all you Disney Cruisers – anyone going to decorate their stateroom doors – we did this last year and had a blast designing all the magnets????? :artist:

Cool! Can't wait to see your costumes! I love dressing up and I love seeing everyone's costumes.

Yes, we will definitely be decorating the door. The goal is no white space :lmao:

omg! I can't stop watching Disney Fantasy you tube videos or reading disney moms panel. I do it on my Ipad every morning before work and every night before bed. Its a secret from my hubby, DS 8, DD 4. Only my DD 12 has a clue I needed to tell someone and needed help deciding on deck, room type, disney hotel, etc lol.
Saturdays when hubby is at work I use that day to watch more you tube videos. I cant stop counting down the days. Your right once school starts the time will just fly.

My wife bought more stuff for FE this week and we can't wait to make bibbity reservations for pirate night for the kids....

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi all :wave2:

Some of us past cruisers have had our kids connect through the internet prior to our DCL cruise. In the past it worked out pretty well. The kids get mingle with each other and feel more comfortable going to the kids/teens clubs and are actually excited to meet the other kids they've been speaking to prior to the cruise. I just created A SECRET facebook group for this purpose. This group can not be seen by anyone other than the members of the group...It's closed to the public. If anyone is interested in having your child participate in this, you would have to be added to the group by me. You can request here and give me your childs facebook name or inbox me on facebook with the request.
I'm hoping this is successful for the kids :grouphug::grouphug:

Can we create a private one for adults also???

Can we create a private one for adults also???

Yes John...Orrrr we can rain on the kids parade and invade theirs :rotfl2:
I'll also make one for adults. Same thing...just request and I'll add who ever is interested. give you name and request adult or if for your child say child :)

I just created an adult one now. Let's see how it works out. If anyone is interested inbox me on Facebook or here w/ your facebook and and if this is for the adult or child group.

NewShipFantasy.jpg

GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, BOYS AND GIRLS! WE SET SAIL IN 25 WEEKS! THAT IS 175 DAYS!
:banana::banana::banana:
Fantasyinagural.jpg

I'm so excited for the FB page. It will be nice to get to know some of you.
And DD7 is a little on the shy side, so "meeting" some kids her age ahead of time can only be a good thing!

As for pirate night, It sounds like we will be the only ones NOT dressing up. I have to say I have never really understood the whole pirate thing and my kids don't either. I see that this year I will have to be a little more open-minded!

I had been putting together a girls weekend in Disney for a few of us for November. Now work has decided to do the computer system overhaul I have been begging for since last April. And the date they choose? The weekend before our trip! :confused3 Oh well. New system trumps feeding the habit. I'd rather lose this trip than they scheduled it in February. 'Cause then they would have been in trouble. NO WAY I am rescheduling this cruise!!:rotfl:

I'm so excited for the FB page. It will be nice to get to know some of you.
And DD7 is a little on the shy side, so "meeting" some kids her age ahead of time can only be a good thing!

As for pirate night, It sounds like we will be the only ones NOT dressing up. I have to say I have never really understood the whole pirate thing and my kids don't either. I see that this year I will have to be a little more open-minded!

I had been putting together a girls weekend in Disney for a few of us for November. Now work has decided to do the computer system overhaul I have been begging for since last April. And the date they choose? The weekend before our trip! :confused3 Oh well. New system trumps feeding the habit. I'd rather lose this trip than they scheduled it in February. 'Cause then they would have been in trouble. NO WAY I am rescheduling this cruise!!:rotfl:

We've dressed for 2 pirate nights and the last cruise the kids didn't want to dress. I leave it up to them, if they want to we will. But I'm betting they won't want to and to be honest, I'm really not into dressing up myself. I DO enjoy watching everyone else though :)

I ordered some Pirate "Stuff" from Oriental Trading Co for the cruise :thumbsup2 I was already making an order and spent a little more to get free shipping I look at it I could have added $11 of sale items or $11 in shipping costs :)

Let me start by saying...I'm very excited about our upcoming FANTASY cruise. Now w/ that being said, my previous dcl adventures were 3 disney magic eastern caribbean cruises. I loved all 3 and was very comfortable getting around the ship. This new ship...I'm alittle nervous about. Walking on to the boat not knowing where anything is, it's really big, and I don't want to miss a thing type feeling keeps going thorugh my head. Anyone else feel the same? I'm excited for the ship and the new experienced and nervous at the same time lol

I hear what you are sayong!
We have been on the Magic twice along with the NCL Dream. Both are small ships.
We are hoping to get on the ship early so we can do some serious exploring!

Rob & Sue

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter