Fantasy 2014 Opening Day Compiled Pricing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
March 8th on Fantasy

5E 2A 1C $4234.26 includes OBB.

We booked it, and it's overpriced.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Did this include Insurance or Transfers? That is quite a jump from the prices they gave me for the week before.

We were going to look to move another one of our other dates to the 3/8 just to hold it until we see the school schedule and then pick one. I think we'll keep our on 3/1 and go on the Western.

Booked this morning :dance3:

May 10, 2014
Cat 10A 2 Adults
Cost - $2593.24 (Deposit $240.66 required)
No Insurance/transfers/air
Should mention .. I had a dummy booking that I booked on my last cruise... don't know if this makes a difference in price? Can't remember

Hopefully you'll be joining us! No cruise thread yet. Waiting for someone to start one

Thanks, can't wait till
tomorrow. :yay::dance3:

I'm going to have her check Aug 9 (eastern) to see how it compares.

Still waiting on my March 8 quote

Did they get back to you on the 9th to see how it compares to the 2nd?

JLDSMD said:
Did this include Insurance or Transfers? That is quite a jump from the prices they gave me for the week before.

We were going to look to move another one of our other dates to the 3/8 just to hold it until we see the school schedule and then pick one. I think we'll keep our on 3/1 and go on the Western.

No insurance or transfers (we drive to the port AM of cruise).

TinkTatoo said:
Did they get back to you on the 9th to see how it compares to the 2nd?

Yes.

Aug 9 on Fantasy 2A 1C with 10% off. No transfers or insurance.

5E = 5557.26

8A = 4895.76

We did NOT book that one.

May 10, 2014
2AM no discount no insurance
Cat 5a. $3448
Cat Z $4779

Just changed an existing reservation from 2013 to 2014 -

March 15, 2014 2 Adults, no ins, no transfers $2,810.30. This does include the on board discount since I booked this cruise on the ship.

2013 price was $2,865.04, so a bit cheaper to book 2014.

I also tried to book two other dates of May 24, and May 31 and they do not have that information right now. I will need to call back later. She did tell me that they have some information on cruises in June, but the dates in May I wanted are not available yet on the Fantasy. :(

We booked a 2013 Fantasy Western Caribbean for 2A with OBB for this same time period for total (no ins, no transfers but does include tax and fee) of $2871 for a CAT 5E. We originally booked it onboard the Dream in Jan 2011. As it turned out, we couldn't make that cruise, so in April of 2012, we had to change it to a May 11, 2013 instead. Couldn't get our same room, so we went to a CAT 6B and the price was $2739 for 2A, OBB, (no ins or trf but including tax and fees).I can't see what CAT the referenced posting is for so I'm not sure how this compares. I did see a post that said a CAT 10A for May 10, 2014 was $2593 with OBB. This sounds like it might be comparable to our 2013 May cruise pricing.

Could someone please price a Cat.9 for 2A+2C (11 and 9) for the weeks of 4/12 and 4/19. Thanks for the help

2A 3C (13, 9, 9)
June 21, 2014 Western
8C
10% OBB
No insurance or transfers
$7,510

I have a June eastern booked in an 8D in 2013 for $6,700.

Maybe time to start looking at alternative vacations.

Cruise Date May 24, 2014
Cat # 5D
2A 856.80
1K 580
Tax 279.96

No ins/transers/air

Total 2535.26

Transferred on board dummy booking for 10% - price includes the discount

I called right at 8am - talked to agent at 8:20. Looks like I got it before they pulled the cruise for rating and re-pricing.

DAMMIT. That's the cruise we wanted and had we been Gold, we could have nabbed it at the glitch pricing this morning. :( Looks like we're pushing the dummy to 2015.

Wow these prices are high!! We were looking at an Aug 2014 date but don't think that it's going to happen with these prices..

Can someone please prices these dates for me! Pretty Please :)

2A3K (8,6,3) Cat 8

March 1
May 10

Thank you!

Could someone please price this for me?

May 24th Western Caribbean - Fantasy

2 8C Cabins - 2A and 1A1C. No insurance or transfers.

If I could get a total and deposit amount....

Thank you. May you be showered with pixie dust :)

4/12/14 7 night western

cat 00T 2a 2c (16,13) $13076 +328 in taxes = $13404. No ins or transfers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So after I got over the initial shock, I priced a RCCL western (Allure or Oasis, I forget). For a similar size room, RCCL was only about $1200 cheaper and the room config would not work for us (the boy and girl are a bit too old to share a sofabed).

So for that $1200, we get a ship we love, have peace at night, an extra port and CC versus Labadee.

Don't forget...you have three days to make your 10% deposit...you don't have to pay when you book, and then you can do the payment online unless you placed the ressie already with a TA.

Wow prices are high! Anyone able to price out May 2014 on the Fantasy yet? I'm looking for any of the Eastern sailings in a 4c ... right now I have a May 2013 booked for $5200 and praying for the same ball park.

Are these prices really that high for DCL? It's always been expensive to cruise with Disney, but we all still pay it and they can keep charging high prices because we pay.

I'm seeing a lot of spring and summer

BBogers said:
Are these prices really that high for DCL? It's always been expensive to cruise with Disney, but we all still pay it and they can keep charging high prices because we pay.

I'm seeing a lot of spring and summer

Sorry, meant to finish before I sent. I'm seeing lots of spring and summer prices. Are those typically higher than earlier in the year (Jan/Feb)?

And I'm going to back track on what I wrote above. I definitely have a price breaking point where I won't pay the $$$ to cruise with DCL. If I can get on RCCL for $1000 less in January 2014 with my family of four, I'd do it!

March 8,2014 Eastern

Cat 4D 3A/2C (15,11) - $7277.60 ($2056.12/1090.12/985.12)

Cat 5C 2A - $3832.24
Cat 11B 2A/1C (11) - $3746.36 ($1433.12/880.12)

Includes tax and port fees, but no discount or insurance.
This was at about 12:45, she couldn't tell me if prices had gone up or not.

Heck, I just looked and could get an junior AND a grand suite on Freedom of the Seas for this price, same week, Eastern with PR but nor St. T.

Seriously ridiculous pricing!
Fantasy Eastern on 6/28/14 2A 1C (11yo) Cat 11C for $4738 with 10% discount. That's $227 pp/pn in the lowest category stateroom.:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter