Fantastic Voyage! 10/31 to 11/7/2015 [The Return of the MutinEars!]

I would be willing to help anyone with organizing the FE, however I've never been involved with one so not sure what exactly to do to organize it.

It's getting closer folks! Our party has grown by 2 more statemrooms... A total of 17 of us will be setting sail now... The trip is paid for and Cabana calling will start soon. My brother and his future wife will be getting married by the captain on the ship. It's going to be wonderful. The last few items are to get the final FE gifts and buy the last 2 Halloween costumes. I also need to firm up transportation... I really want to try a limo this year, but with all the family going I feel like I should just do the Disney Transportation. Oh well, I'll make my mind up soon. I hope you're all enjoying your summer. See you on the cruise!!!

It's getting closer folks! Our party has grown by 2 more statemrooms... A total of 17 of us will be setting sail now... The trip is paid for and Cabana calling will start soon. My brother and his future wife will be getting married by the captain on the ship. It's going to be wonderful. The last few items are to get the final FE gifts and buy the last 2 Halloween costumes. I also need to firm up transportation... I really want to try a limo this year, but with all the family going I feel like I should just do the Disney Transportation. Oh well, I'll make my mind up soon. I hope you're all enjoying your summer. See you on the cruise!!!
Have you been a part of a FE before?

Hello everyone! My Family (My parents, my younger sister(14) and I(17)) just booked this cruise, and we're very excited to be going on our first Disney cruise. We've heard things about different tips and such and everyone we've talked to has recommended joining this thread, so I figured I'd check it out.

Also, I'm not quite sure what it's all about, could someone explain just what a FE is to me?

Hello everyone! My Family (My parents, my younger sister(14) and I(17)) just booked this cruise, and we're very excited to be going on our first Disney cruise. We've heard things about different tips and such and everyone we've talked to has recommended joining this thread, so I figured I'd check it out.

Also, I'm not quite sure what it's all about, could someone explain just what a FE is to me?

An FE is basically a gift exchange. It gets organized before you sail amongst members on the roll call who want to join. You can provide a family gift, or seperate gifts for each person in the cabin - or both. Some people gift things you can use on board, others gift things from their home town. It is really up to the person. Once on board you hang some type of organizer on the fish hook that is outside of your stateroom and that is where your gifts will be delivered - and of course you will deliver your gifts to others in the same manner .... Those are the basic rules anyway

An FE is basically a gift exchange. It gets organized before you sail amongst members on the roll call who want to join. You can provide a family gift, or seperate gifts for each person in the cabin - or both. Some people gift things you can use on board, others gift things from their home town. It is really up to the person. Once on board you hang some type of organizer on the fish hook that is outside of your stateroom and that is where your gifts will be delivered - and of course you will deliver your gifts to others in the same manner .... Those are the basic rules anyway
Thank you so much! One more question, how do I join my family for the FE?

Thank you so much! One more question, how do I join my family for the FE?

I missed some posts since I joined this thread (we were considering going to Hawaii so I didn't get too involved here until we knew we were sailing for sure) but I don't think I saw anyone organizing.... I could organize one if no one else has or wants to

We hit our booking window last night . Was able to get an early port arrival time!! Also booked Remy for dinner as we enjoyed the brunch in the past. Also booked a palo brunch and a pirate makeover. Getting excited!

Anyone plan any excursions? Considering snorkeling in Grand Cayman but not sure what else.

We hit our booking window last night . Was able to get an early port arrival time!! Also booked Remy for dinner as we enjoyed the brunch in the past. Also booked a palo brunch and a pirate makeover. Getting excited!

Anyone plan any excursions? Considering snorkeling in Grand Cayman but not sure what else.

Yay!!!! I think we will be snorkeling in grand cayman too, but will be looking at outside tours & not with Disney. We are going to paradise beach in Cozumel. Not sure what we are doing in Falmouth yet. Getting very close!!

We will book with Disney for Grand Cayman because of the priority tender aspect....not sure about others

Hey! We're excited it's getting closer! Just DH and I for our 25 anniversary:) we are staying concierge so where able to book our cabana and a palo dinner and palo brunch. We where planning to do a mixology with the other mutineers but I'm not a big drinker, I am currently reserved for it, but waffling on whether we should keep that plan. We have a beach day planned for Cozumel at mr sanchos... All inclusive and booked a romantic package/ guaranteed cabana and massage.
I'd love to try zip lining in Falmouth, but I'm a bit scared of heights -- haven't booked it yet but I may just jump if I get up my nerves and book it.
Can't wait for our trip, it's been a long time coming!!! I remember when it was over 300 days!

Hi all! Is anyone doing Wine & Dine Half Marathon right after this cruise? This is our 2nd Disney cruise for my girlfriend and I. Please add us to the list! Also does anyone know how I add a picture to my profile? It got deleted when the app no longer worked on my iPad. Thanks so much and can't wait for the cruise!!!
pirate::ccat::darth::chewy:

Just booked our first family DCL cruise. I cruised on the Wonder in 2000, but it will be a first for DH and DS (6). We would love to join the FE if someone is organizing it.

Holly, George, and Sean (DS) from NJ

My sister and I were wondering if anyone has been on a cruise on halloween before? We were considering captain america/ the winter solider costumes but we wouldn't want to be the only ones who would be dressed up with nothing to do.

My sister and I were wondering if anyone has been on a cruise on halloween before? We were considering captain america/ the winter solider costumes but we wouldn't want to be the only ones who would be dressed up with nothing to do.

I called and asked because I was wondering the same thing. They said they do have costume contests, trick-or-treating events, and things throughout the cruise. So, yes, a costume is a good idea. He also said that we will get something in the mail explaining it all. Yay!

PM me if you want to join the FE. I have started a spreadsheet of people who are interested

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter