Fantastic Voyage! 10/31 to 11/7/2015 [The Return of the MutinEars!]

Did you send me a pm? Ah - I see you don't have enough messages to send one - post 10 times and then you can message me to find out how to join. I have a list

It's totally up to you! Some people do a cabin gift, some people go individual gifts and some do both. There's no wrong way to do it!

Totally up to you and your budget!! It's supposed to be something fun and not stressful!!

Ok.... Yet another question.... How do I message you if we decide to join and is there a cut off date? :)

Just send me a private message here if you want to join - there are about 7 slots left on the list of 20.

Hi, sorry just forget my other comments but yes my family and I are going on this Disney cruise for 10/31/2015 and my daughter is going to be 13 our cruise and going to Edge. We will also be celebrating our 5th Disney Cruise and will be staying in the stateroom #7679 but this is our first time using a fish extender!!!

And please Add me to the list thanks looking forward to being part of the thread!!!!!!

Can you let me know if the FE group is already full/closed to new people? I am a FL resident and they just posted the Oct 31st sailing for us and I am on a 24 hour hold looking for a FE group to join. 2 Adults 2 boys 8 & 6. Just need to confirm with Hubby that he wants to continue with this sailing date so we will no in 24 hours.

I called and asked because I was wondering the same thing. They said they do have costume contests, trick-or-treating events, and things throughout the cruise. So, yes, a costume is a good idea. He also said that we will get something in the mail explaining it all. Yay!
I did the Dream Oct cruise 2 years ago and dressed up for both the Costume night and Pirate night, they are on separate nights. The Costume night was a little chaotic they didn't really have enough trick or treating candy to go around but there was music and dancing and we went to the show and dinner in our costumes. It was so fun, I was Alice in Wonderland, my son was Jack Skellington, Hubby was superman/clark Kent and other son was a pirate skeleton.

Does anyone know for sure if there will be a pirate night in addition to the Halloween party? If so, any idea what night the pirate night will be?

Does anyone know for sure if there will be a pirate night in addition to the Halloween party? If so, any idea what night the pirate night will be?
They are separate nights (The 3 night is the one where they are on the same night) When I did the 2013 4 night we didn't know which night it would be till we got our navigators but Jack Skellington was there :D)

Hi, is this list already full or can I still join? If I can still join I would like to and my husband and 13 year old daughter will be traveling with me. If this list is already full how can I find another group meet or If I can, how can I start one? This would be our first time using a FE but our 5th Disney cruise!!!

Hi, is this list already full or can I still join? If I can still join I would like to and my husband and 13 year old daughter will be traveling with me. If this list is already full how can I find another group meet or If I can, how can I start one? This would be our first time using a FE but our 5th Disney cruise!!!
If you create one I am interested :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter