• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Fantastic Voyage! 10/31 to 11/7/2015 [The Return of the MutinEars!]

Pirate Night is always on the same day as Castaway Cay...I'm just wondering when we will have our Halloween celebration...I spoke with a CM who said it might or might not be the 31st!

I contacted the concierge team for all of us and I'm happy to share:
  • Halloween Celebration (Mickey’s Mouse-Querade Party) is on Day 3 - Monday November 2nd
  • Pirate Night is on Day 5 - Wednesday November 4th
  • Castaway Cay is on Day 7 - Friday November 6th
We can't wait to meet everyone!

Thanks for that update! When I called a few days ago they said they couldn't tell me because plans could change and they didn't want cruisers to be upset....Whatever. I was hoping Halloween night would be our dress up night since I have an awesome Evil Queen costume and I wanted to be done and over with it, but it's fine. And of course our "at sea" days are the formal nights. Thanks again for the info Kara!!! Have an awesome cruise!!

I contacted the concierge team for all of us and I'm happy to share:
  • Halloween Celebration (Mickey’s Mouse-Querade Party) is on Day 3 - Monday November 2nd
  • Pirate Night is on Day 5 - Wednesday November 4th
  • Castaway Cay is on Day 7 - Friday November 6th
We can't wait to meet everyone!

I've been asking for a while to join the FE but no one has message me about it. We will be celebrating my son's 9th birthday on the 5th of November and he loves doing the Fe. His name is Christian and our cabin is Room # 10002, please only if he participates that would be great.

I've been asking for a while to join the FE but no one has message me about it. We will be celebrating my son's 9th birthday on the 5th of November and he loves doing the Fe. His name is Christian and our cabin is Room # 10002, please only if he participates that would be great.

Hey would to participant with you. We are in two room 10038 and 10040. I have two boys 7 and 4 that would love to join.

Should we be nervous that it looks like rain at every port according to weather.com?

Can someone help me, I have been trying to get on a FE list for weeks and have never gotten a response. We have a boy 10 and a girl 12. It is our last day at Disney before the cruise and I want to stock up on gifts for the Fish Extenders. Can someone please email me at aetradle@yahoo.com? I am happy to connect with a few others who have posted they didn't get any info, perhaps we should just put a small group together?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter