Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

:rotfl2: LOL I wonder how my niece and nephew would look in ten years :rolleyes: LOL:rotfl2: I knew someone would understand lol. People always say the looks skip a generation or so. I have an uncle that has blue eyes and none of his kids have those types of eyes and the grand child does :rotfl:.

So we have talked about food and my restaurant choices...I think we spoke about the rides too.

Has anyone been to WDW for The Flower and Garden Festival?

Hi :wave:

So you found my PTR not as great as yours or some I have read (you know who am talking about lol) but it is my first one and I hope I am doing ok.

Ok I bought my first SLR camera:cool1:. Thanks everyone for your help.
:worship:

I bought it from Amazon.com $200.00 Instant rebate and also free shipping.

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)

Canon XS/XSI Digital Rebel Kit with Case, 58mm UV Filter and LP-E5 Li-ion Battery

Canon Speedlite 220EX for Canon Pro1, Pro 90, G Series and all EOS SLR Cameras

Thanks again for all your help. I will go to the library to read books and also maybe check out a photography course or class. Thanks :worship:

Nice job! My mom has the camera I bought last year, a Canon Rebel...I think! She helped me buy it for school and hasn't given it back! :headache: I told I'm going to need it ASAP so I can start practicing for our trip! :laughing:

Thanks

:rotfl2:

Oh yeah you need to get it back to practice imagine how your photos will look if you don't :scared1: LOL am just kidding.

I am very excited I wish it would get here already. :yay:

Today I will have to go to the High School where I graduated they will be hosting a Special Show in Honor of my friend that passed away in 2004 from Breast Cancer. So I hope I will bring pictures to show you what happened.

Aw, your niece is so cute!!!! Looks like she had a blast at Chuck-e-Cheese. I love going to that place. Ski ball is the best! :rotfl:

Congrats on your new camera purchase! Can't wait to see what awesome pictures you take w/ it. I've been wanting an SLR, but I don't think I have the patience to learn how to use it. They take such AMAZING pictures, though. Maybe some day...

Thanks I think she is cute too. I love Chuck E Cheese I went there by myself and felt out of place people starring too much lol :rotfl: I think I use my niece and nephew as an excuse to go myself lol :rotfl: but I know they enjoy it too.

Congrats on your new camera it is probably not an SLR but hey it's a new camera you will have great pictures you will see.

Ha! I do the same things w/ my nephews. :rotfl: I just love playing all the fun arcade games. They don't have the best food (not bad, not great), but it's just such a fun place to go. :thumbsup2

Nope, not an SLR. :sad1: I really, REALLY was tempted to get one though. I just didn't think I'd do well w/ one right now. I definitely want one when I have kids, though. Until then, I'll just stick w/ a point and shoot.

Congrats with the camera. Time to do your homework and read up on it! I'm following along but I haven't posted much. I'm following so many TR's and work has gotten very busy!!!

Ok I bought my first SLR camera:cool1:. Thanks everyone for your help.
:worship:

I bought it from Amazon.com $200.00 Instant rebate and also free shipping.

Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS Telephoto Zoom Lens for Canon Digital SLR Cameras

Canon Digital Rebel XSi 12.2 MP Digital SLR Camera with EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Lens (Black)

Canon XS/XSI Digital Rebel Kit with Case, 58mm UV Filter and LP-E5 Li-ion Battery

Canon Speedlite 220EX for Canon Pro1, Pro 90, G Series and all EOS SLR Cameras

Thanks again for all your help. I will go to the library to read books and also maybe check out a photography course or class. Thanks :worship:

Wow, Yo ugot the whole shebang! LOL! I will warn you that the lens I bolded is not a very good .ens. I have it too, and almost never use it. Once you get ohter lenses, you'll see what I mean. I have a speedlight too (I think the next one up) but hardly use it becuase I just haven't mastered it yet. I read hte manual once, but then didn't use it much, so I forget everything I read. I need to reread it again and play around with the settings. LOL! I want o get a UV filter though.

Wow, Yo ugot the whole shebang! LOL! I will warn you that the lens I bolded is not a very good .ens. I have it too, and almost never use it. Once you get ohter lenses, you'll see what I mean. I have a speedlight too (I think the next one up) but hardly use it becuase I just haven't mastered it yet. I read hte manual once, but then didn't use it much, so I forget everything I read. I need to reread it again and play around with the settings. LOL! I want o get a UV filter though.
LOL I went to the photography thread and that is what they recommended I don't know what other lens are good so if you have any pointer let me know I love how your pictures come out. I am definetely reading up on things and also going on youtube to see videos and maybe buy a dvd for tutorial I do not know yet.
Congrats with the camera. Time to do your homework and read up on it! I'm following along but I haven't posted much. I'm following so many TR's and work has gotten very busy!!!
Thanks I am very excited tohave gotten the camera at last I am only waiting for it to get here. I understand you are busy don't worry check in when you can. :thumbsup2
Ha! I do the same things w/ my nephews. :rotfl: I just love playing all the fun arcade games. They don't have the best food (not bad, not great), but it's just such a fun place to go. :thumbsup2

Nope, not an SLR. :sad1: I really, REALLY was tempted to get one though. I just didn't think I'd do well w/ one right now. I definitely want one when I have kids, though. Until then, I'll just stick w/ a point and shoot.
LOL I know sometimes I think I use them too much lol I just love to go to Chuck E Cheese so much but they don't look like they mind :cool1: Well the time will come to get an SLR I don't have kids but I just told my parents I was going to get one to start practicing for our Disney Trip and my Sis Graduation next yr.

Ok well the performance from yesterday was fantastic I loved it. The show started with details of Breast Cancer and then it lead up to showing videos of her family members I almost cried I was just hugging my friend while I was seeing this video and everyone sharing their memories with her. Then they opened the show there where different dances like Hip Hop. Cumbia, Merengue, Salsa, Cha Cha Cha, Breakdancing, Tango, Modern, and some other I can't remember. All the money they got from selling tickets will be given to the Rose Foundation to assist with Breast Cancer. I was very happy with the outcome. Heidy's Family was very moved by this action the Ritmo Latino Club did.

I should be receiving my Camera today or tomorrow. I have been tracking it and it says estimate delivery date is May 26. :cool1::cool1:

Thanks I am very excited. It should come just in time for me to practice and try to be ready for my cousins graduations. I have one of my cousins graduating Friday the Twins they are going to graduate on Sunday I have one of my friends cousin graduating in Sunday too I will be very busy this weekend too.

I have a question in regards of the Signature link how can you eliminate space and adding the link and words at the same time. I hope I was able to explain myself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter