Family's First Trip to WDW. SAD NEWS AGAIN!!!

Because everytime I try to book a package I get this message

WarningCurrently, Walt Disney World® Resort reservations are only available for check-in dates up to and including December 31, 2009. Please modify your travel dates accordingly.

Because everytime I try to book a package I get this message

WarningCurrently, Walt Disney World® Resort reservations are only available for check-in dates up to and including December 31, 2009. Please modify your travel dates accordingly.

I think you just have to call them for 2010 bookings. Their online system isn't updated until sometime in August. All you need to hold it is a $200 refundable deposit. Jen is right about booking then adding your promo codes after the fact.:goodvibes

Oh ok I will try that then I was always going online to book thanks that's nice and Jenseib. :grouphug:

How fun about your sister and cousin performing!! :yay: I LOVE the Tango! My hubby and I did a small version of the Tango as our wedding dance! So fun!!

Oh really that's cool I guess that's where the picture came from..

First of all any Disiers that are moms HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!! and if you are not a mom but u have one HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to them!!!!

Today we woke up my mom with a nice surprise.

I bought my mom a strawberry plant, Tulips in a pot some beautiful flowers, roses, balloons, BBQ (for later on today), and cake.

In other news my cousin and my sister's performance was good. Kids of all ages participated in it. Her High School invited elementary and middle schools to come perform. I will upload some of the pics i took for both their performances and mother's day.

I believe this is all am going to type have to go back and spend time with my mom and all the moms I know. Have a great day!!!:cool1:

My nieces birthday was in April 9th on her birthday I took her too Chuck E Cheese. That saturday we had a party for her. Here are some pictures of that.

IMG_6338.jpg
[/IMG]

I think it is safe to say she had a lot of fun just look at that face.

IMG_6347.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_6350.jpg
[/IMG]

IMG_6360.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my nephew he had fun too.

IMG_6369.jpg
[/IMG]

This is my niece and my brother the father of both.

Thanks I did they were both a lot of fun. She was afraid of Chuck E but she loved to the music and the lights. My nephew just ran to Chuck E and hugged him. I am thinking she willl not like the characters in Disney :sad2: luckily we have a couple of more months to see if she outgrows it.

This is the picture of the face she made when they where telling her to go with Chuck E.

I love this picture she looks very cute.
IMG_6403.jpg

This picture shows how close she allowed Chuck E to get to her. Then she started screaming and crying because she wanted to get away. Once she is in the table she starts clapping and smiling.

IMG_6399.jpg

Sorry the pictures are big I don't know how to minimize them

I do not have pictures of the play or performance because the light was very low and the pictures didn't come out right. I think I need (want:rotfl:) a new camera. I am searching for the best place to buy one. I want a Canon XSI I am thinking I can start with one of those and then once I have mastered it upgrade a little more. Where can I find a good deal?

I just thought I should share this. Yesterday I was asked by the president of a dance club if I wanted to be interviewed by here and talk about a very special dear friend of mine that past away in 2004. She said that their performance was going to be in memory of her and the money was going to be donated to a cancer foundation. I declined the interview but I did provide information about her. This friend and I knew each other from Elem. We grew up together same schools our moms knew each other and everything. In 2003-2004 she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer. She stopped going to school to be hospitalized her appearance changed because of Chemo.

The thing that I remember is how everyone found out when she past away. It was Feb. 11, 2004 I was in class with a couple of friends just before lunch time and making plans about visiting her for Valentine's Day to cheer her up. Well as soon as we finished talking about it when all of a suddenn everyone receives a txt message saying she past away. The whole class got silenced. We couldn't believe it we didn't want to accept it. Tears coming down everyones eyes we could not explain the feelings thoughts going through our eyes. When we left the class and walked outside you could tell who was friends with her through the silence the tears everything. It was so sad:sad1:. Everyone left school that day to go help out with something in the hospital with her family.

She was only 16yrs old. Her birthday was March 16 just a month away to her bday. (my bday is 3 days before hers:sad1:.)

Well anyways I did help her out getting pictures talking about her directed her to people that new her. That is all I got for today as far as news goes. I just had to get that of my chest. Thanks for reading.

I'm sorry about your loss. :hug: Sometimes it helps to talk about it, even if it hurts. The DIS board is a big family and we're all here for you! :grouphug:

Thanks for subbing...nice to hear from you of course from all the trip reports I am reading I am getting my ideas and adding a little pixie dust myself.

Okay, honey, I'm here! First of all, let me tell you that I am so sorry for your loss. When I was in high school two of my best friends died--one was killed in a motorcycling accident and one was killed by her step father. Years later, (I won't say how many) I think of them. In my mind Jenny and Jennifer are eternally 15. They never grow old for me, and it makes me nostalgic, because both were bright girls with wonderful futures in front of them. Time does ease the pain of loss, though, and there will be a time that you won't think of the tragedy of it all, but the happy memories.

Now, for your planning. My first trip to Disney was at POP Century and I loved the resort! It is nice, very family-oriented, and you can feel the Disney magic all around you.

Then, I also have to say your niece and nephew are the cutest little things!

I hope to hear more of your plans!

Thanks I believe she is always looking after the people she loves.

I hope to have some types of news in regards of the plans or more questions at least.

I have been very busy these past days my sisters has been awarded certificates for exceeding Community Service expectations , Academic Award and I think National Tech something I forgot the last one. I am sure she deserves it now her progress report came all A's and 2 C's it's ok because they are high C's just expect them to be B's by the time Report Cards come out.

I just love my niece and nephew they look more like my side of the family than hers. They just don't look alike. LOL I once had people ask me if they are really are brother and sister and I say yes they look confused. LOL It's ok They sure have the same attitude and short temper lol

LOL! I had that with my older two.
when Michael was boarn he was chubby and had balck hair sticking straight up. He looked like a sumo wrestler. The nurses would come in and take a look aat him and wonder if he really was mine, and his dad has reddish blonde hair, so he didn't "fit" in. His dads side is italian though, so thats where he got that dark hair. He sadly looks exactly like his dad now, only with darker hair.

Paige has a different dad and looks exactly like him, but as she is getting older she does look more like me too now, but she is blonde and blue eyed, and people would look at them together and think they couldn't possible be brother and sister. They do not resemble each other in any way shape or form. LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter