Family cruise anyone?

This is sooo tempting! Our "two moms family" is sailing very soon- the Fantasy Oct 19. I had posted hoping to meet other SS families,but nobody had responded...

I will certainly keep my eye on this thread. Our daughters are now 10 & 6 and I know they would love to meet more families like ours,but we are on track to buy a home Jan 2015,when our debts are paid off. If there's any way we could join a sailing like this ,we would certainly try our best to make it happen!

This is sooo tempting! Our "two moms family" is sailing very soon- the Fantasy Oct 19. I had posted hoping to meet other SS families,but nobody had responded... I will certainly keep my eye on this thread. Our daughters are now 10 & 6 and I know they would love to meet more families like ours,but we are on track to buy a home Jan 2015,when our debts are paid off. If there's any way we could join a sailing like this ,we would certainly try our best to make it happen!

Welcome!

October 19 is close enough to be getting hyped up! Good for you. My family is going in November. Like you, I posted on DIS in hopes of finding another family like ours. No such luck for our cruise. It motivated me to start this thread. We have a DD who is 10 as well. Hope things work out for you and you can make the cruise in 2015. Hopefully you will be celebrating your new home.

Welcome!

October 19 is close enough to be getting hyped up! Good for you. My family is going in November. Like you, I posted on DIS in hopes of finding another family like ours. No such luck for our cruise. It motivated me to start this thread. We have a DD who is 10 as well. Hope things work out for you and you can make the cruise in 2015. Hopefully you will be celebrating your new home.

Thanks so much! I'll keep my eyes out for info and fingers crossed we can make both happen! Patty and I have always wanted to do an Olivia trip,but they always either fall in the middle of the school year or head over to Europe-too much $$ ! Would be so much fun to have even a handful of families get together!

Say what???? That is SO wrong!! I know the boards are open forum, but still, to take someone's idea and make it their own. So very sad for them.

They stole my idea!

I think we have the better ship and destination choice though. It's not too early to start brainstorming activity ideas.

I'm sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't the first group of 'family' doing a large planned cruise on DCL. Our group's been doing it for quite a few years. Go on any cruise pre or post Gay Days in Orlando and you'll find large groups travelling together as well.

I give you kudos for organizing your own group trip though. It's a fun thing to get together with friends enmasse.

This is sooo tempting! Our "two moms family" is sailing very soon- the Fantasy Oct 19. I had posted hoping to meet other SS families,but nobody had responded...

I will certainly keep my eye on this thread. Our daughters are now 10 & 6 and I know they would love to meet more families like ours,but we are on track to buy a home Jan 2015,when our debts are paid off. If there's any way we could join a sailing like this ,we would certainly try our best to make it happen!

Our 2 mommy family will be on the Oct 12 Fantasy! We were hoping to hear if any Same sex couples and kids will be on our sailing date.......

Hello~
I will be sending an email out to all those who have sent me a private message with their email address and are interested in a Caribbean DCL cruise in June 2015. This will be coming from my work email address with the subject line FAMILY CRUISE. If you have friends who are not part of the DIS board but want to go on this AMAZING cruise with us, just private message me their email address as well. The more the merrier!

Thanks!
JULIE

Tried to send my address via private message and it wouldn't let me! Can you PM me and I will reply.? Thanks!

Hi everyone. Can someone send me the info that was decided on for this cruise and Facebook group? :) I appreciate it and apologize if I missed it.

We would be very interested in cruising with "family"! Have a 2 1/2 year old little girl....

we are going on the Magic on Feb. 3rd to the Bahamas....anyone else going?

We would be very interested in cruising with "family"! Have a 2 1/2 year old little girl.... we are going on the Magic on Feb. 3rd to the Bahamas....anyone else going?
We are going on Feb 1 on Fantasy, want to join us?

:(
We are already booked along with my mom/dad, BIL/Wife so can't really switch cruises now. Maybe next time! :)

Plumeriainseattle, where in Seattle are you?

I used to live out there and sometimes miss all the green . . . I don't miss all the rain, however!

Ali

Hi everyone. Can someone send me the info that was decided on for this cruise and Facebook group? :) I appreciate it and apologize if I missed it.

You haven't missed anything yet:-). We are waiting for DCL to release the schedule for 2015. If you want to join us on Facebook, PM me and I can add you to the group.

We would be very interested in cruising with "family"! Have a 2 1/2 year old little girl.... we are going on the Magic on Feb. 3rd to the Bahamas....anyone else going?

We are planning this cruise for 2015 so plenty of time to save up and plan. Let me know if you want to join the Facebook group

I just signed-on to this site, so I assume I am unable to PM yet. My partner & I are celebrating her 50th birthday on the Dream January 23-26 (along with my 9-year-old daughter, her 11-year-old niece, my brother, and his 8-year-old daughter & 11-year-old son) and we would love to be included in the (June?) 2015 cruise plan. Please let me know what the status is. Thanks!

I just signed-on to this site, so I assume I am unable to PM yet. My partner & I are celebrating her 50th birthday on the Dream January 23-26 (along with my 9-year-old daughter, her 11-year-old niece, my brother, and his 8-year-old daughter & 11-year-old son) and we would love to be included in the (June?) 2015 cruise plan. Please let me know what the status is. Thanks!

Hello and welcome! Once you are able to PM send me a message with your email address and I can add you to our facebook group. We are currently in "holding" for our July 2015 pricing. Which I am hoping will be out in Jan!

Hi, my partner and I are cruising in October 25, 2014 on the Fantasy with are three children ages 3, 5 & 7.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter