Family cruise anyone?

Update for everyone, I have set up a private Facebook page for this endeavor. Those who are already on the email list should have received an invitation. Anybody else wanting to join in can PM me. It is invitation only and visibility restricted to maintain everyone's privacy.

This will allow folks who aren't DIS members to be a part of the conversation and give a central area for updates and general conversation.

Thanks for that and the add! Definitely able to be able to keep track of things better on fb!

Update for everyone, I have set up a private Facebook page for this endeavor. Those who are already on the email list should have received an invitation. Anybody else wanting to join in can PM me. It is invitation only and visibility restricted to maintain everyone's privacy.

This will allow folks who aren't DIS members to be a part of the conversation and give a central area for updates and general conversation.

Thanks for setting this up!

Hopefully we can keep this thread going as well to let newcomers to DIS know about this get together.

Im going to try and research this weekend other ways to reach out to more families!

Thanks! If anybody has suggestions, toss them out there. I was wondering if the family equality council would include it in their email. Any thoughts?

Just to keep you in the loop, I have found a local contact (Cincinnati area) who is willing to help me get the word out. If anyone has a contact and would like me to contact them just let me know!

Hi everyone! I just found this thread when I stumbled across the other family thread. We just cruised on the Dream in May and would love to do another cruise!

Hi everyone! I just found this thread when I stumbled across the other family thread. We just cruised on the Dream in May and would love to do another cruise!

I got your PM and have added you to the email distribution list as well as the FB group.Welcome!

I think this is a fantastic idea:cool1:, and I would love to be part of it!! I have been on multiple Disney Cruises in the past and absolutely loved them!

I think this is a fantastic idea:cool1:, and I would love to be part of it!! I have been on multiple Disney Cruises in the past and absolutely loved them!

Make sure you PM DisneyTwinsmom if you haven't already. Welcome!

We're a couple minus kids but love disney we would join never done the cruise before! Always wanted too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter