Family cruise anyone?

No worries, my partner had similar concerns along with concern for sea sickness. We discovered quickly that it wasn't as bad as she thought it would be. The ship is huge. We did get a room with an ocean view with seemed to help prevent motion sickness.

Thanks for the encouragement.:thumbsup2 I'm really interested in this idea!

2015 sounds good, we already booked our Feb 2014 cruise to Western Caribbean with my in-laws.

We are 2 daddies with our 7 y.o. son.

2015 sounds good, we already booked our Feb 2014 cruise to Western Caribbean with my in-laws.

We are 2 daddies with our 7 y.o. son.

Private message me your email address and I will add your email to the listed of interested families.

Hello~
I will be sending an email out to all those who have sent me a private message with their email address and are interested in a Caribbean DCL cruise in June 2015. This will be coming from my work email address with the subject line FAMILY CRUISE. If you have friends who are not part of the DIS board but want to go on this AMAZING cruise with us, just private message me their email address as well. The more the merrier!

Thanks!
JULIE

Hello~
I will be sending an email out to all those who have sent me a private message with their email address and are interested in a Caribbean DCL cruise in June 2015. This will be coming from my work email address with the subject line FAMILY CRUISE. If you have friends who are not part of the DIS board but want to go on this AMAZING cruise with us, just private message me their email address as well. The more the merrier!

Thanks!
JULIE

Yay! Thank you for organizing this! Woot-woot!

Hi! We are two moms with two girls (11 and 4). This would be amazing!

Welcome! My younger daughter is 10. Close in age to your oldest.

PM Disneytwinsmom with your email address if you haven't already.

This is so exciting. I don't know how we are going to survive waiting for 2015 for this to happen.

Sounds great. This may be just the thing I need to get over my fear of cruises. My GF and I have never been on a cruise. I'm a big chicken when it comes to being in the middle of the ocean surrounded by water.:scared1: I'm a teacher so it would be great if it were scheduled around the end of June.

And we will ALL help you! :)

I just sent everyone who sent me their email address an introduction email. Let me know if you didn't get it or check your spam box to make sure it didn't fall into there. The subject line is " Family Cruise ~June 2015".

thanks!

Is there any other ways to reach out to more "families"? Micechat and other Disney fan sites?

Is there any other ways to reach out to more "families"? Micechat and other Disney fan sites?

I was thinking the same thing!I have added one family to the group that is friends of ours. I am going to try and reach out locally in my area ( Cincinnati,OH) as well. I have never been on Micechat.

I think that is a great idea! I don't belong to any other disney sites. I do think it is a great idea to consider GLBTQ sites as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter