****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We're taking our 3 y/o daughter for her second trip in October, and would love to get FGM to send her a postcard. We hardly talk about anything other than our upcoming Disney trip already (and have been for months!), but I figured why not hype it up even more! Two of her favorites are Rapunzel and Ariel, but she'd be thrilled with most anyone! We're going Oct. 21-27, and would be happy to do some in return!
Thanks!

I can, just send a PM with name address etc.

Chrystal M L, clbemrich, and echamp,

I'd love to be a fairy godmother for all of your kids! Please send a private message to me with your info and I'll be happy to send you each a card.

Still looking for a fairy godmailer please? We leave September 24th, so I know it's not a lot of notice. I'd also be happy to do some for others :) I can't pm yet, but if someone would please email me at jethompson at yahoo dot com, I would be extremely thankful :)

I'm willing to be a FGM for someone! Our first trip is October 19-23, 2015! Let me know! Would love someone to send my DD one as well!
We will be there Sep 18-25. I'm definitely willing to do this. I'll be posting for myself in a bit. Not sure if I'll make it to 10 posts so I can PM. My email is calhouns (no space) in (no space) ministry at yahoo dot com. The email is all 1 word together, not 3 words.

Still looking for a mailer.We leave the 25th. I don't have ten posts, so I can't PM. Melshel23 at gmail dot com is my email. Please let me know.

Hello, leaving 9/19 for a magical week would love someone to send our son & Daughter a fairy god mailer pls!

Would be more then happy to send postcards to lots of kids!!

Thanks

Hi Disney friends,

I have 2 little boys and it will be their first visit to Disney World. We also are planning on taking a Disney cruise the following week. It is a big deal since it will be our youngest son's 4th Birthday. He was born on Leap Day so technically this is his 1st REAL Birthday. Our other son will be 5 years old. I am trying to add as much sparkle and magic to this trip for them and a FGM would just add a cherry on top. We will be in WDW the week of February 20th-27th and the cruise on the 29th-March 4th. My sons love ANYTHING Star Wars (but mostly Darth Vader and the Storm troopers). We would love to reciprocate being FGM as well, they soak up that kind of stuff. Thanks again for anyone that takes interest in our family!:sail:

Leaving October 30th - looking for some magic for our family before our trip!
Would like it to be from Goofy to The Hall Family!

Would be happy to send to someone goi g end of November/December!!

Hello...I'll be in WDW on Sept. 12 so if anyone would like me to send a post card to their child pm me with character and what they want writen on the post card.

Hi
We are going to disneyworld on 26 October, would love a character to say looking forward to celebrating your birthday with you for my almost 5 year old! Donald Duck or captain jack or any character really would be awesome his birthday is on the 2nd November. I haven't got pm so my email is abbygething@ hotmail.com please could someone be a fairy god mailer for us thanks

Hey everyone!
I am VERY new to the boards (first time poster here!), but we are taking our first WDW trip 9/27-10/3. Well, our first family trip--my husband and I were both there (separately) as kids, but my two DD's have never been (7 and 2). I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer send a couple postcards our way if possible--I'll gladly return the favor when we go in September! I can't PM as I haven't reached 10 posts yet (I read the fine print :D), but my e-mail address is g3org1ap3ach seven-one-nine at g mail dot com (3's are e's, 1 is i, and spelled out numbers are actual digits, and there are no spaces). TIA!

Same here! I am a First time poster but we are making our 1st trip Oct 7-11th. I will gladly return the favor if anyone is going after me! :)

We are going Dec 5-12 and would like to have Tinkerbell or Peter Pan send a message to my kids DS (3rd b-day at WDW) and DD (5). What a fantastic idea!!

We will be in WDW Oct 8-13. If love for Minnie or Cinderella to send a postcard to my daughter and Jack Skellington, Oswald, or Stitch for my 9 year old son. I would be happy to send two also! First time posting on this thread so if I need to to something that I'm missing, please let me know!

We will be there Sep 18-25. I'm definitely willing to do this. I'll be posting for myself in a bit. Not sure if I'll make it to 10 posts so I can PM. My email is calhouns (no space) in (no space) ministry at yahoo dot com. The email is all 1 word together, not 3 words.
I'm not sure I have enough post yet to PM but my kids would love it if you could do this. I think you are there now, so if you don't see this I understand. My daughter would love Minnie or Cinderella and Jack Skellington, Oswald, or Stitch for my 9 year old son.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter