****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

We're looking for a FGM for our 5 year old who is being surprised with his first trip to WDW in mid-November. Something from Mickey or all of the classic characters about "hope you can come visit me soon at WDW" would be amazing!

Also, we will be in the parks November 14-20 and would love to spread some magic ourselves if anyone is looking for a FGM for those dates. :)
Would LOVE for you to be a FGM to our son! He is 6 y/o and loves Mickey! We will be in the parks December 6-11. This will be his FIRST trip to the parks and is very excited! I have never posted to a thread before...could you help me send a PM to you with his name and contact info? Thank!

We are going to WDW Dec 12-19 and are taking my son's best friend's family for their first trip. It would be awesome if someone would be able to mail 2 cards. The first for my kids (4yo DD & 9yo DS) with any character and the second for DS's friend (9yo girl) with Stitch (her fav) or any princess.

I will, of course, be very happy to do the same for anyone arriving after me.

I love this idea! We are planning to go to WDW in December 2016 with my 6 (going on 7) daughter - her first trip. She loves Elsa and Anna (of course! with Anna being slightly more of a favourite). Looking for FGM please. And happy to return the favour for someone else. :)

We are going to WDW Dec 12-19 and are taking my son's best friend's family for their first trip. It would be awesome if someone would be able to mail 2 cards. The first for my kids (4yo DD & 9yo DS) with any character and the second for DS's friend (9yo girl) with Stitch (her fav) or any princess.

I will, of course, be very happy to do the same for anyone arriving after me.

PM me if you need someone. We will be there 19-24 November.

We will be in WDW Jan 13-19th with the kids for their first time (daughter and son). We will be travelling with some friends who are true Disney fanatics - but haven't put this much though into a trip as, well, they don't have kids. :) If anyone will be traveling down after Christmas and around New Years, and would be willing to mail 3 cards - daughter 8 y/o (Elsa, Ariel, or Jesse), son 5 y/o (Lightning McQueen, Buzz, or Woody) and a friend 40 y/o Peter Pan or Gaston) - we would be of course very willing to do the same for anyone looking to get a card(s) from the time frame we are down there.

We will be in WDW Jan 13-19th with the kids for their first time (daughter and son). We will be travelling with some friends who are true Disney fanatics - but haven't put this much though into a trip as, well, they don't have kids. :) If anyone will be traveling down after Christmas and around New Years, and would be willing to mail 3 cards - daughter 8 y/o (Elsa, Ariel, or Jesse), son 5 y/o (Lightning McQueen, Buzz, or Woody) and a friend 40 y/o Peter Pan or Gaston) - we would be of course very willing to do the same for anyone looking to get a card(s) from the time frame we are down there.

If you can't find someone going over or after Christmas, we're going the 12th-19th of December and I can drop them in the mail as we are leaving on the 19th. Just PM me.

Is will, of course, be very happy to do the same for anyone arriving after me.

Whoops. I see this was an old post.

We are going Nov 29-Dec 4 with 4 year old daughter and 17 month old son. I'd love my daughter to get a card after our trip from Sleeping Beauty or Ariel with a thanks for coming to see me type message.

Anyone able to help?

If you can't find someone going over or after Christmas, we're going the 12th-19th of December and I can drop them in the mail as we are leaving on the 19th. Just PM me.
Fob - many thanks for the offer. I will certainly keep you in mind I don't find some one travelling over/after the Christmas Holiday.

Whoops. I see this was an old post.

We are going Nov 29-Dec 4 with 4 year old daughter and 17 month old son. I'd love my daughter to get a card after our trip from Sleeping Beauty or Ariel with a thanks for coming to see me type message.

Anyone able to help?

I would be happy to send her the card. PM me the details or email me at robert.screws@icloud.com

My wife and I are putting together a Christmas reveal for our boys this year - surprising them we're doing a trip in February - is there anyone that'd be willing to mail us some park maps (MK, AK, EP, HS)? I could reimburse for postage. Please PM me if you can help out. :)

Thank you!

We're leaving in 8 days for our trip and would love if someone could drop a post card in the main by Monday? It's a surprise trip for our 3.5 year old girl who loves all things Disney princess. Many thanks to anyone who can do this! We'd also be happy to send out a card next week while we're there if anyone needs it!

I'm revealing to my daughter on Christmas our FIRST Disney trip in Sept 2016... However, her birthday is January 6th, and it would be aaaamazing to get a Happy Birthday from Disney World FGM :-)
She will be turning 9, please let me know if anyone would be willing. We will of course pass on the magic while we are there!

I am revealing our January WDW trip on Christmas, I'm not sure exactly how this works, but I would love to find a FGM for my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter. Thanks in advance!

We are taking a family trip to WDW the last week in January. I have 2 kiddos. Can anyone be our FGM? I would also be available to pay it forward while we are there!! (January 23-30) Thanks!!

Hope I'm not too late, but I just saw this thread, and looking for a FGM for my two daughters (4,2) it is their first visit for them and will be celebrating my youngest birthday as she turns 2 in Disney!!!

We will be in WDW from the 12-17th December and would love to spread the magic to anyone back.

I cannot believe I just found this thread!!!

We are surprising the kids on Christmas morning with a trip to Disney in January.

I would LOVE to have a post card arrive sometime before we go! Is there anyone that would be willing to send a card to Canada?

If anyone would be willing to send a card, please email me at laura_belle83@hotmail.com :) kids are 9 (DS) and 3 (DD)

Last edited:
I am looking for a Fairy God mailer for 2 boys who will be going on their first Disney trip in February. Their mom& dad are surprising them for Christmas. Just something that says "we heard you are coming...can't wait to see you" Postage would be to Canada. TIA. I will pay it forward in February.

I'm looking for a FGM. I have a 9 yr old daughter that love anna and elsa and a 7 yr old son that loves anything star wars or Peter pan. We are going the end of January. Please pm us if you can help.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter