****Fairy Godmailer List Part II***** (AKA: FGM)

Hello All - I will be in WDW Sept. 19th through the 26th and would be happy to send a few postcards out. I have done this many times in the past and truly enjoy it! Please PM me with the first names of the children you wish a card sent to, your mailing address and don't forget to let me know who their favorite characters are (I've become quite good and forging character signatures!)

Best - J

Hello All - I will be in WDW Sept. 19th through the 26th and would be happy to send a few postcards out. I have done this many times in the past and truly enjoy it! Please PM me with the first names of the children you wish a card sent to, your mailing address and don't forget to let me know who their favorite characters are (I've become quite good and forging character signatures!)

Best - J

I can't figure out how to private message you...can someone help me with this?

HELLO!!! I'm going to WDW 9/6-13 and would be happy to send out some cards just PM me! I know its a bit last minute, but need 6 sent my way before then. I've participated in this on my last three trips and am always so happy to spread the magic! Thanks in advance!

We are heading to WDW the end of September. Looking for a FGM for my two boys. I will be happy to be a FGM for someone else as well. Let me know.

We'll be THERE from Oct 2-12. It will be my DS (2.5) 1st visit there and he'd LOVE to receive a card from either Mickey, Goofy, or Nemo.

I'm more than happy to pay the deed forward!

We are heading to WDW the end of September. Looking for a FGM for my two boys. I will be happy to be a FGM for someone else as well. Let me know.

We're going next week, so just find 8 more things to post on and then PM me with your boys names, favorite characters and mailing address and DD(13) and I will get them sent out. If you're celebrating something special like a birthday, anniversary, etc and you want that mentioned, include that as well.

We have a Fairy GodAunt who did this and more for my children when they were younger, so its really fun to pay it forward. Hope you have a great trip!

Not sure how to message, I'd like to give u my information soon tho. We leave 9\20\15. The big reveal party is the 19th.

I'm willing to be a FGM for someone! Our first trip is October 19-23, 2015! Let me know! Would love someone to send my DD one as well!

We will be at WDW Oct 24-31...We would be happy to mail postcards for anybody. We are doing so this trip and have done so in the past and enjoy adding pixie dust to little one's lives!!:tinker: PM me if interested...have spots open!

Hey everyone!
I am VERY new to the boards (first time poster here!), but we are taking our first WDW trip 9/27-10/3. Well, our first family trip--my husband and I were both there (separately) as kids, but my two DD's have never been (7 and 2). I would love to have a Fairy Godmailer send a couple postcards our way if possible--I'll gladly return the favor when we go in September! I can't PM as I haven't reached 10 posts yet (I read the fine print :D), but my e-mail address is g3org1ap3ach seven-one-nine at g mail dot com (3's are e's, 1 is i, and spelled out numbers are actual digits, and there are no spaces). TIA!

We are taking our two kids 6 & 4 to disney world in mid October. I would love to have a FGM for them. One postcard would be fine. Please pm me if this is possible.

Hello all! We will be there September 24-October 3. I would very much appreciate a card sent to my son- 5 years old, loves Cars and Mickey and Pluto especially. I'd be happy to do some for others as well :)

Aaand I just realized I couldn't PM anyone because of the 10 post rule... If someone can do the fairy godmailer for my 5 year old, would you please email me at jethompson at yahoo dot com? Trip dates are Sept 24-Oct 3, and of course I'd be happy to FGM someone else :) TIA!

We're taking our 3 y/o daughter for her second trip in October, and would love to get FGM to send her a postcard. We hardly talk about anything other than our upcoming Disney trip already (and have been for months!), but I figured why not hype it up even more! Two of her favorites are Rapunzel and Ariel, but she'd be thrilled with most anyone! We're going Oct. 21-27, and would be happy to do some in return!
Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter