Extended Weekend Mommy and Son Trip Update 5/21 Tusker House Breakfast

Last Meal :(

Sadly this was our last meal of the trip as we had to catch the bus at 3 that evening. We went with a late breakfast to Tusker House. This was Alexander's first time there and he loved it. If you go late enough for breakfast you can also try lunch, so it makes for a great brunch spot. While waiting for our table I tried a watermelon mimosa at the bar outside and it was refreshing! Love the addition of the bar there. Moving onto breakfast everything was tasty except of the bacon. The bacon was flavorless and very greasy :angel: However plenty to chose from for sure. Alexander enjoyed the characters. He was so excited to see Mickey he could hardly contain himself.

Thanks so much for joining in on this very special trip for Mommy and Son. We just returned a few weeks ago from 6 days at the Yacht Club and will return to the world for 7 days at the end of September for food and wine!!

Love the pics of Alexander with the characters! Just booked TH breakfast today for trip next week. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
Aren't Mom & Son trips the best?!

Love all the character pictures with Alexander. Priceless!!!

The character photos with Alexander are just so cute. Thank you for a great report :)

Alexander is a cutie-patootie!!!! How awesome that he is such a good eater at one year old!

We are going on our FD trip in December and hope to have lunch at Coral Reef for the Candlelight Processional meal, so loved your review! We've also been trying to decide between California Grill and Narcossee's for our signature meal!!!

Looking forward to future dining reports!!!

so sweet. DD was 21 months the first time we visited WDW and we still recall with pleasure her first character meal where she asked Tigger 'why you no bounce?' which he promptly did :)

Great report! The pics of Alexander and the characters are soooo cute!

Thank you so much :)
Love the pics of Alexander with the characters! Just booked TH breakfast today for trip next week. Thanks for sharing your trip with us!
Aren't Mom & Son trips the best?!

You are so welcome! Enjoy your breakfast!!

Love all the character pictures with Alexander. Priceless!!!

Thanks Kari!

What a handsome little guy! So when's the next trip???

Thanks! We are booked for a week end of September :)

The character photos with Alexander are just so cute. Thank you for a great report :)

Thank for joining in on the all the dining adventures.

Alexander is a cutie-patootie!!!! How awesome that he is such a good eater at one year old!

We are going on our FD trip in December and hope to have lunch at Coral Reef for the Candlelight Processional meal, so loved your review! We've also been trying to decide between California Grill and Narcossee's for our signature meal!!!

Looking forward to future dining reports!!!

I hope you enjoy Coral Reef as much as we did. We are booked to return in September for lunch there. Between the signatures that is a hard one to chose as I love both. I would give a slight upper hand to Narcossess as I love lobster!

so sweet. DD was 21 months the first time we visited WDW and we still recall with pleasure her first character meal where she asked Tigger 'why you no bounce?' which he promptly did :)

Oh my gosh how sweet :)

Oh my gosh the pictures of him with Daisy are priceless!!! :-)

I loved how all the pics turned out, they truly are priceless.

Oh my gosh, those pictures of Alexander are even better than food pictures! (And that's saying something!)
He's so sweet!! :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter