EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

I'm already wanting to book December, I have to make use of the AP. Airfare for the 7 of us is just nuts....so it may have to wait for Spring. Tough choices right? Ahhhh the GF, RPC is on my list to try, unfortunately my crew have other plans. I am very excited to read all the BC CL love here :), come on summer

Hi pas :wave:

Watch that airfare and get booking, girl!!! :goodvibes

Disney at Christmas time is amazing and is probably my favorite time to go. We've been a couple of times during December and it never gets old being there surrounded by all of the gorgeous decorations, along with all of the holiday events going on :santa:.

Did you call for availability. .or just check on line?? Because while the deluxe kings show up online...for some reason the deluxe queens do not...so you would have to call to check availability for those.

Hi Blue :wave2:

I have always found this odd. It seems strange that they offer the RPC king deluxe online, but not the queen deluxe :confused:.

I finally changed our reservation yesterday. We are now staying 4 nights at BC CL and 5 nigh Poly CL. While I would be fine staying 9 nights at one resort I think we would be sick of the same CL for 9 nights. We are really looking forward to it being split between Epcot resorts and monorail. Makes life so much easier.

Splitting between a MK resort and Epcot resort is the best of both worlds :thumbsup2.

The main hot appetizer usually has meat. But they always have some sort of salad along with crudites, bread, etc. When we were there in December they put out a huge spread, but I've heard they recently downsized their evening offerings. Honestly I wouldn't let this be a deciding factor, I say go for it and enjoy! :)

Just wanted to add that, while I'm not vegetarian, I usually prefer vegetarian options. And I'm not sure what WL used to offer. But based on our experience there last month, I don't think they could fit any more food on those counters! In addition to hot appetizers (as Erika said, usually with meat) they offered soup (again, usually with meat) and salads, sandwiches (egg salad once, turkey roll-ups another) fruit, veggies, cheeses, crackers, sourdough bread with both red pepper spread and gouda spread. I also recall pb&j and rolls. In any event, I don't recall other CLs offering more veggie options (other than a goat cheese phyllo dough thing at BC one night - very good!)

Thank you for the advice. I finally changed our reservation yesterday. We are now staying 4 nights at BC CL and 5 nigh Poly CL. While I would be fine staying 9 nights at one resort I think we would be sick of the same CL for 9 nights. We are really looking forward to it being split between Epcot resorts and monorail. Makes life so much easier.

We love this split!!! Hope you do too!
Well I changed it! I took the deluxe king room 7/25-8/1 :banana: Thanks so much everyone for your help and advice! Better go update my countdown! :D

Enjoy the new car and so glad you were able to work out the new dates with RPC! :)

Well I changed it! I took the deluxe king room 7/25-8/1 :banana: Thanks so much everyone for your help and advice! Better go update my countdown! :D

That will be a nice 16th birthday for your son! I wish Disney would let us book that room for our family of four...we could totally fit! My kids have only seen pictures, and they simply don't show how beautiful those rooms are with their panoramic views - so many windows!! The Deluxe Queen room is missing all the natural light, the view, and the walk-in closet!

That will be a nice 16th birthday for your son! I wish Disney would let us book that room for our family of four...we could totally fit! My kids have only seen pictures, and they simply don't show how beautiful those rooms are with their panoramic views - so many windows!! The Deluxe Queen room is missing all the natural light, the view, and the walk-in closet!

I feel a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders! :cloud9: I really didn't want to miss the chance of doing RPC with my discount. I also changed our airfare and it was basically the same price thanks to Southwest not having any change fees. :D It's just all falling into place now. I can't wait to see the beautiful view, it will be the best trip report EVER!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Hello,
We'll be arriving at BC on the 16th of May.
Would you recommend to do online check in? We'll be arriving around 9.00-9.30 am
It's our first time CL...

Hello,
We'll be arriving at BC on the 16th of May.
Would you recommend to do online check in? We'll be arriving around 9.00-9.30 am
It's our first time CL...

I have had great success using online check-in my last several CL stays. Unless you have some very specific room requests that aren't listed as options you can select when doing the online check-in process. If that's the case then I would call to confirm those over the phone.

Could anyone recommend a location for garden view in Hawaii that would be furthest away from the East pool construction as possible? I know it's very close by but would any particular location maybe be a little bit better?

Could anyone recommend a location for garden view in Hawaii that would be furthest away from the East pool construction as possible? I know it's very close by but would any particular location maybe be a little bit better?

I would request "close to lounge". I always like being on that end of the building anyway because it's closer to the main pool, lounge, and boat launch. :) The east pool pretty much runs the whole length of the building but the lounge end is maybe a bit better if you're worried about noise.

I would request "close to lounge". I always like being on that end of the building anyway because it's closer to the main pool, lounge, and boat launch. :) The east pool pretty much runs the whole length of the building but the lounge end is maybe a bit better if you're worried about noise.

Great thank you!!

Hi! Can you add me to the list? We will be at the YC CL from 7/15-7/21. We have stayed at Poly CL and BC CL in the past, but this is our first YC CL stay. I am a little nervous about the bartender in the evenings, but then, we always had to request beer in the afternoon and were never turned down, so I am hoping that this won't be a big deal. We'll be there for our twins' 7th birthday, which is so exciting!! Thank you Orbitz and your discounts! :yo-yo:

I posted this to the Wilderness Lodge thread, but may be better answered here....

We have been to the WL 9 times over the past 18 years (with a few stays in between at the Poly and POR) and we are bringing our daughter down in august to move down for the disney college program for the fall. Her dream started with her first stay at 16 months old on her first trip at the WL and of course she wants to stay there before she moves in. We are staying there for 3 nights before her move in day and she is aware we are. I want to surprise her with a club level stay as we've never done one and I know she would love it.

My question is we do not eat meat or shell fish. Do they ever put out any vegetarian hot dishes like a pasta? Or is it a fixed setting each night? I guess we could get by with the salads in the evening, and I know we would be going to dinner anyway, but I wondered if there was ever a chance to talk to a cm about vegetarian choices.

Thanks

We were there about 2 weeks ago. The hot appetizers in the evening were mostly made of meat. The soups during the evening were not - but one was a seafood chowder. They had veggies, dip, cheese, crackers, peanut butter/jelly shooters, bread, turkey roll ups, and some type of salad. One night the salad was made from the vegetables grown in EPCOT - it was delicious. There was no skimping at the WL CL. They put out a great spread. Enjoy!

I am obsessing about a resort switch and want to see what people think. Based on the construction permits issued for WL, I'm becoming concerned there might be another major construction project underway by the time I arrive in late August for an 11 night CL stay. I wouldn't mind DVC south wing work too much, but I would be bummed out if there were overwater bungalows being built as I imagine beach access would be severely affected, not to mention the noise and general disruption of a big project. Quiet time lounging at the resort is a big priority for me this trip. So now I'm thinking about switching to the Grand to be on the safe side. I love SL, but I would prefer the WL for this trip if there isn't too much work going on. I know Disney doesn't give much warning on these kinds of activities. I would hate to be stuck with construction if I can't get into SL later on. Am I over-worrying?

I am obsessing about a resort switch and want to see what people think. Based on the construction permits issued for WL, I'm becoming concerned there might be another major construction project underway by the time I arrive in late August for an 11 night CL stay. I wouldn't mind DVC south wing work too much, but I would be bummed out if there were overwater bungalows being built as I imagine beach access would be severely affected, not to mention the noise and general disruption of a big project. Quiet time lounging at the resort is a big priority for me this trip. So now I'm thinking about switching to the Grand to be on the safe side. I love SL, but I would prefer the WL for this trip if there isn't too much work going on. I know Disney doesn't give much warning on these kinds of activities. I would hate to be stuck with construction if I can't get into SL later on. Am I over-worrying?

I haven't been following the reports about the WL construction. I had no idea. When we stayed there in December there was quite a bit of construction going on as they finished up the pool area, the beach was closed off, plus a lot of scaffolding around the whole interior of the resort. It didn't really bother us but it wasn't as major as what you're describing. Wow! :scared: I think I would be nervous if some type of intense project was underway (ie. Poly) but I'm not sure where you could get confirmation of that.

I feel a HUGE weight lifted off my shoulders! :cloud9: I really didn't want to miss the chance of doing RPC with my discount. I also changed our airfare and it was basically the same price thanks to Southwest not having any change fees. :D It's just all falling into place now. I can't wait to see the beautiful view, it will be the best trip report EVER!!!! :love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
:love::love::flower1::yay:Yay!!!

Our trips overlap :yay: We'll be at CBR from 7/22-7/26, then Poly CL from 7/26-8/1. See you on the monorail :)

We've done several summer trips the last few years because it's just become too hard for the kids to miss school - our district is very tolerant of "educational trips", but my boys just really stress about making up the work, so summer is better for us. While it is hot, we've found it very manageable - parks in the morning/evening, midday table service meals, and lots of pool time :thumbsup2 You'll have a fantastic trip!!

We are booked at YC CL July 18-24th. Getting a little nervous with everyone's report with the CL experience. Hope we made the right choice. Seems like a no brainier with 3 teenage boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter