EXPIRED: Part ONE of 2015 CLUB LEVEL (CL) INFORMATION and HELP Thread DO NOT POST HERE!!!

That would be tonight. I'm so close to MK that from my room you can hear the MK train's horn when it stops at Main Street station. Now this is what I call the Disney experience.

That would make me cry. Actually I'm all teary thinking of how fabulous that is. Enjoy every moment. Thank you for sharing!

That would make me cry. Actually I'm all teary thinking of how fabulous that is. Enjoy every moment. Thank you for sharing!

I will admit that I did get a little teary eyed just watching wishes from my balcony. Here is what the castle looks like at night from my room. Anyways off to the club lounge for some before bed cordials and desserts before it closes in 30 min.

WDW Castle night.jpg

Ok it's official, I'm going to gain 20 lbs just from the club lounge food alone.
Last year we went to DLR and stayed at the Grand Californian CL. We were loving the scones and all the other treats but especially the scones. And then one afternoon we were in the lounge and this older gentleman was asking for more scones. The CMs were quickly scrambling and talking trying to get more scones brought up. I walked up to grab some little sandwiches and saw the older gentleman was MARTY SKLAR. All I could say was 'hi' it was so cool. So even Disney retired execs love the CL food :)

Thank you Erika and Pixarmom, the BC really does look stunning but I've opted for WL again, I just feel so relaxed there. I also was a little apprehensive re. the BC as I know the YC is sold out/rooms out of action due to refurb (?) whilst I'm there in November and I remember Erika's time at the YC when there wasn't a CL floor room and I'd hate that to happen to me, knowing my luck it would.

Thank you Erika and Pixarmom, the BC really does look stunning but I've opted for WL again, I just feel so relaxed there. I also was a little apprehensive re. the BC as I know the YC is sold out/rooms out of action due to refurb (?) whilst I'm there in November and I remember Erika's time at the YC when there wasn't a CL floor room and I'd hate that to happen to me, knowing my luck it would.

The WL is a great resort! :) I always say go with your gut, and it sounds like you've made the right decision. :D It really is all about what appeals to you and makes you feel excited. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

I will admit that I did get a little teary eyed just watching wishes from my balcony. Here is what the castle looks like at night from my room. Anyways off to the club lounge for some before bed cordials and desserts before it closes in 30 min.

Awesome pictures - thanks for posting! I posted in one of your threads before your trip when you were deciding where to stay -- are you still splitting with CR? You will have a great view from your room there too, but I suspect you will miss the CL lounge that you are experiencing right now! :cloud9:

The suites are scattered all over. You can request a certain view or location but it won't be guaranteed.

Thank you. It sounds like I could be on any floor, with any view, unlike the CL standard rooms with a guaranteed Arusha Savannah view. That's sort of disappointing...

Awesome pictures - thanks for posting! I posted in one of your threads before your trip when you were deciding where to stay -- are you still splitting with CR? You will have a great view from your room there too, but I suspect you will miss the CL lounge that you are experiencing right now! :cloud9:

Yep. I have one more night tomorrow at GF and then I move over to CR for Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night and then I head back home Sunday. As great as GF has been, I can't wait to get over to CR and stay there for a couple of days. Either way you won't hear me complain because I'm able to watch Wishes from my room all 6 nights.

Thank you. It sounds like I could be on any floor, with any view, unlike the CL standard rooms with a guaranteed Arusha Savannah view. That's sort of disappointing...

You could try to book a 1 or 2 bedroom villa at AKL with a savannah view. They do have a few with club level access. :)

So how does CL check in work at GF. Is there a special place I'm suppose to check in today or do I just check in at the main lobby.
I've only stayed at the GF RPC once, but they upgraded us from Sugarloaf to a deluxe room in RPC. It was amazing. The CM took us to our room and actually checked us in there with an iPad. I can honestly say that is the only time I've ever been checked in that way. It was GREAT.

I've only stayed at the GF RPC once, but they upgraded us from Sugarloaf to a deluxe room in RPC. It was amazing. The CM took us to our room and actually checked us in there with an iPad. I can honestly say that is the only time I've ever been checked in that way. It was GREAT.

Check in was great even though my room wasn't ready on Monday until 1 pm. There was someone waiting for me when the Magically Express arrived which I thought was very cool.

After much back and forth, we finally booked the GF SL for our vacation! YAY! It was between BC and GF, and since it's just a 5 night stay we decided to stick with GF again. I'm so excited, I already started making our dinner reservations! lol...now that the kids are older, we are going to eat later so we can enjoy the pools during the day and the evening appetizers without rushing! We haven't told them yet- wasn't sure our son would sleep if we told him last night! LOL... the last time we went I surprised them on the last day of school- I've never kept a secret that long and it was torture! LOL... anyways...so excited and I'm sure I will be popping in each week until our trip!

Here is what the castle looks like at night from my room. Anyways off to the club lounge for some before bed cordials and desserts before it closes in 30 min.

Great pic, thanks for sharing. Hope you are having a nice time and enjoying RPC :).

Yep. I have one more night tomorrow at GF and then I move over to CR for Thursday night, Friday night and Saturday night and then I head back home Sunday. As great as GF has been, I can't wait to get over to CR and stay there for a couple of days. Either way you won't hear me complain because I'm able to watch Wishes from my room all 6 nights.

I hope you have a great CR stay :wizard:.

After much back and forth, we finally booked the GF SL for our vacation! YAY! It was between BC and GF, and since it's just a 5 night stay we decided to stick with GF again. I'm so excited, I already started making our dinner reservations! lol...now that the kids are older, we are going to eat later so we can enjoy the pools during the day and the evening appetizers without rushing! We haven't told them yet- wasn't sure our son would sleep if we told him last night! LOL... the last time we went I surprised them on the last day of school- I've never kept a secret that long and it was torture! LOL... anyways...so excited and I'm sure I will be popping in each week until our trip!

Congrats on booking the GF. Enjoy the planning :).

The WL is a great resort! :) I always say go with your gut, and it sounds like you've made the right decision. :D It really is all about what appeals to you and makes you feel excited. :goodvibes:thumbsup2

Well ....... it's all gone wrong and I'm at the BC lol My UK agent who I have booked a complete package through doesn't have contractual rates and has taken the Disney rack rate converting it from $ to £ and it's a lot more expensive (around $700) more than BC where they have contractual rates. Love WL but not at that much more than BC - still, I'm haooy with BC and once I get there I'll be even happier

I has a BC CL GV room booked then when I was in WDW for a ladies only trip for Princess Half Marathon weekend I was able to book a bounce back. I am now booked to be at the Beach Club Club Level Pool or Lagoon View.

What does that mean. I will either see the lagoon or it could be a smaller pool? Is it a pool view as long as its water or some sort?
Do I still do any type of room request?
I have sent my ADR list to the IPO. I only have 1 hard to get on my list and that is BOG, if they don't get it. I will just keep trying on my own.

Thank you,

I has a BC CL GV room booked then when I was in WDW for a ladies only trip for Princess Half Marathon weekend I was able to book a bounce back. I am now booked to be at the Beach Club Club Level Pool or Lagoon View.

What does that mean. I will either see the lagoon or it could be a smaller pool? Is it a pool view as long as its water or some sort?
Do I still do any type of room request?
I have sent my ADR list to the IPO. I only have 1 hard to get on my list and that is BOG, if they don't get it. I will just keep trying on my own.

Thank you,

Pool or water means you'll either have a room overlooking the pool or the lake, or even possibly a view of both. They won't guarantee one or the other but if you prefer the pool, or prefer the lake, then I would make a request for whichever one you like. Or if you don't care then I wouldn't even worry about requesting it. At the BC I always request a full balcony as my #1 must have.

Pool or water means you'll either have a room overlooking the pool or the lake, or even possibly a view of both. They won't guarantee one or the other but if you prefer the pool, or prefer the lake, then I would make a request for whichever one you like. Or if you don't care then I wouldn't even worry about requesting it. At the BC I always request a full balcony as my #1 must have.

Is asking for Lake vs Pool better or Pool vs lake? I do want a full balcony. I am just so excited to be staying at a deluxe resort for the first time!!!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter