• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

We hardly ever do a full on spring cleaning all at once since there is so much to cover. Room by room, .... is the way we do things, or pick up as we go, ....

QOTD-9/10-

Do you have blankets/throws on your sofas, and chairs to use throughout the year, or do you only put them out during the colder months?

QOTD-9/11-

Are you a fan of chocolate covered items? Ex. chocolate covered-nuts, pretzels, strawberries, .....?

QOTD-9/11-

Are you a fan of chocolate covered items? Ex. chocolate covered-nuts, pretzels, strawberries, .....?

Chocolate covered bananas and strawberrys remind me of living in Germany and being at Octoberfest and the Christmas markets. There was always stalls selling them and there was nothing nicer than wandering though the markets eating them

QOTD-9/11-

I don't seek them out, but I do eat them. I like chocolate covered gummy bears and white chocolate covered pretzels.

QOTD-9/12-

Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party? And if so, was it a surprise till you had gotten to your party, or did you find out about it?

Family and friends threw me a surprise baby showers, and a surprise party. But I had an inkling about all of them.

QOTD-9/13-

Are you a fan of pasta salads? Do you like it to be creamy, or vinegar based? What type of veggies, cheeses, ... do you like in it?

QOTD-9/12-

Has anyone ever thrown you a surprise party? And if so, was it a surprise till you had gotten to your party, or did you find out about it?

Nope. :(

QOTD-9/13-

Are you a fan of pasta salads? Do you like it to be creamy, or vinegar based? What type of veggies, cheeses, ... do you like in it?

I like pasta salad. I prefer creamy. Ranch dressing is what I usually put on it. :)

QOTD-9/14-

Are there dust storms where you live?

Nope.

QOTD-9/12-

Not that I recall

QOTD-9/13-

I am. I like either creamy or vinegar based. I've had really good versions of both. I like a bit of cheese, maybe some ham and pepperoni, some pepper, and that's about it.

QOTD-9/14-

Are there dust storms where you live?
Not at all

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter