• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-9/15-

If you had to choose one particular visitor attraction that is the most visited in your state/town...what would it be?

QOTD-9/16-

If you were to choose one particular state, and had to select an edible gift that you would like to get from there, what state would it be, and what specialty item from that state would you want? Ex. From Maine-lobsters.

QOTD-9/15-

If you had to choose one particular visitor attraction that is the most visited in your state/town...what would it be?

Niagara Falls, the horseshoe falls, and all the tourists traps there.

QOTD-9/16-

If you were to choose one particular state, and had to select an edible gift that you would like to get from there, what state would it be, and what specialty item from that state would you want? Ex. From Maine-lobsters.

Florida. Gator jerky. ;)

QOTD-9/16-

Texas brisket please. Yummy.

QOTD-9/17-

When eating pork chops, do you add anything to it? Ex. Ketchup, apple sauce, gravy, ....?
I don't eat pork chops often, but when I do, I like gravy and ketchup.
QOTD-9/18-

Are you a fan of energy drinks?
I like them, but I rarely drink them anymore. When I do, I like the Monster Zero Ultra. The taste is a little lighter, and zero sugar helps. It tastes a little bit like long gone Squirt soda too.

QOTD-9/17-

When eating pork chops, do you add anything to it? Ex. Ketchup, apple sauce, gravy, ....?

Pork chops were something my mom cooked when I was growing up. It wasn't one of her better meals, they were fried, dried up and served with apple sauce. It must be at least 20 years since I have eaten them (sorry mom)

QOTD-9/18-

Are you a fan of energy drinks?

I have never drank a full can, only as a mixer in a cocktail one of my friends used to make. I prefer proper coffee made from coffee beans or cola for caffine

QOTD-9/19-

Have you tried anything pumpkin spice flavored? Are you a fan of the flavor?
Pumpkin Spice is not something that is popular here in Ireland. The only place which serves it is Starbucks. I have never tried one, maybe this year I might

QOTD-9/20-

Are there magazine stands where you live? If so, do your purchase magazines, newspapers, ... from them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter