*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 4-Our New Thread

QOTD-8/30-

If you were to get a dog, would it be a big dog or small dog? Do you know what type of dog it would be?

If I could get a dog, it would be a Greyhound. If I couldn't have a large dog (apartment living), I'd go with an Italian Greyhound.

QOTD-8/31-

Olive Garden has their commercial for garlic breadstick sandwiches. Would you ever try it?
Ex. In one of their breadstick bun, they slice it open, and add in meatballs, marinara and alfredo sauce, and top it off with cheese. Or they also have a chicken parmigiana breadstick sandwich.

QOTD-8/31-

Olive Garden has their commercial for garlic breadstick sandwiches. Would you ever try it?
Ex. In one of their breadstick bun, they slice it open, and add in meatballs, marinara and alfredo sauce, and top it off with cheese. Or they also have a chicken parmigiana breadstick sandwich.
I'd try it. Those actually look kind of good.

QOTD-8/31-

I would try it. Sounds yummy!!

QOTD-8/30-

If you were to get a dog, would it be a big dog or small dog? Do you know what type of dog it would be?

I'd probably prefer a larger dog. I love labs, Dalmatians, any kind of retriever.

Although truth be told I just love all dogs.

QOTD-8/31-

I've never had Olive Garden, but this would be a great way to try it!

QOTD-9/1-

Peaches...it is now peach season. What is your most favorite peach dish? Do you prefer your peach to be crunchy, or on the softer side?

QOTD-9/3-

If you were to pair pasta with a type of meat/chicken/seafood, what would your choice be?

QOTD-9/4-

If you were to go to a tropical private island, and were to have your lunch and dinner catered, what type of food would you request for?

QOTD-8/30-

I'd probably get a larger dog. A retriever of some sort or a Dalmatian.

QOTD-8/31-

I've never had any Olive Garden. But I'd try this.

QOTD-9/1-

Peaches...it is now peach season. What is your most favorite peach dish? Do you prefer your peach to be crunchy, or on the softer side?

Gosh... I love peaches any way! I don't know what would be my favourite.

I prefer my peaches to be super ripe. Dripping down your chin and soft. :)

QOTD-9/2-

Have you ever been to a fish fry?

Nope

QOTD-9/3-

If you were to pair pasta with a type of meat/chicken/seafood, what would your choice be?

I'd probably do chicken, or scallops and bacon. :)

QOTD-9/4-

If you were to go to a tropical private island, and were to have your lunch and dinner catered, what type of food would you request for?

Oh goodness. Seafood, probably.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter