*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Sometimes...My favorite is Ethel Ms, but since I am not able to get it here, I do like other brands as well.

How many of you like to decorate your house for the various holidays? Which holidays are your most favorite to decorate for?

I decorate for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Halloween, and Easter as for major holidays. And I have yard, and garden flags, and other things decorted year around. My favorite is Christmas. :santa:

I used to read a lot, now not so much. My husbansd bought me a Kindle last summer hoping it would get me to read again, but while i have read a few books with it i still don't read like i used to.

Oh I LOVE LOVE to read. Right now I'm reading the Iron Fey series. My most favorite book would have to be the Ranger Apprentice series. A little young for me but so very entertaining.

How many of you bake muffins? If so, what type do you make, and do you have any recipes to share with the rest of us?

That is one thing i don't make, but i do like corn or banana.

How many of you bake muffins? If so, what type do you make, and do you have any recipes to share with the rest of us?

I make chocolate chip muffins. I've found some good recipes on Pinterest. I'll post it when I find it.

I make banana muffins, and those turn out good. But today I tried making blueberry muffins using fresh blueberries. They were sour, and didn't turn out well.

Monica, I will have to check on Pinterest as well. But sometimes I am not able to find the recipe for the items I want to try, and make. Am I doing something wrong?

How many of you have a hobby? If so, what is it? And, if you were to take up a new hobby, what would it be?

I like to bake blueberry muffins!

Hobbies... I like to read, collect Disney pins and scrapbook every once in awhile ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter