*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

If you were to work at a big time restaurant chain as a waiter/waitress, which establishment would you choose to work at, and why?

If you were to work at a big time restaurant chain as a waiter/waitress, which establishment would you choose to work at, and why?

I know its not a big chain -- but I would love to waitress one day at the Prime Time Cafe in Hollywood Studios. The restaurant atmosphere is fun and playful.

If you were to put together a 100 days of school project, what type of items would you use?

*For the project, you would have to collect 100 pieces of _____________, then put it on a poster board. You can choose to just paste, or attach it on as is, or be creative.

Ex. 100 pennies, or 100 buttons.

hmm.. I would collect 100 pieces of buttons and paste it on the board to create a mickey head.

Somewhere fancy.. like the Melting Pot. Because they have a cool and comfortable outfit and just seems like something interesting to do and learn to perfect fondue.

Never been to Prime Time, but hear that it is alot of fun. The Melting Pot-yum!

I am not sure which restaurant I would choose.

What sort of foods will you or do you serve during Super Bowl? Do you host it at your house? Do you go elsewhere to watch it?

It is usually just me and my family that will watch the superbowl. We might order pizza, wings, and soda. And it will be at our house

Do you have many Disney items in your house? Name 3 Disney items that you have either in your house, or outside of your house.

I have tons of Disney stuff.

1. Watches

2. Snowglobes

3. Pins

What sort of themed parties have you attended before? Ex. A Disney birthday party, or a cowboy themed party.

hmm... well I have attended a few luaus, a candy party, a "Damian" party, upside down and backwards party, and a Cinderella party lol.

Only 1 and i threw the party, it was a 50's/60's theme.

I have hosted a bunch for my kids birthdays from Hello Kitty, Disney, Easter, Dora, ..... I have gone to one that was a ladybug theme, and a few others.

Todays QOTD is a bit different. Instead of answering a question, this is a find type of game.

Find the cutest or most creative cake pop design online. Post more than one picture if you like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter