*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

I wear glasses and even though i find them to be a pita, i prefer them over contacts. Contacts just take to much time, glasses put them on and go.

When you go to watch a movie, what do you like to get from the concession stand?

Nachos--I always think they're going to be good--and they never are!

I once saw someone return a hot dog for whatever reason, and the guy behind the concession counter put it back on the line to re-sell. :sick:

Nachos--I always think they're going to be good--and they never are!

I once saw someone return a hot dog for whatever reason, and the guy behind the concession counter put it back on the line to re-sell. :sick:

YUCK!!!! :sad2:

I would get a drink, and maybe something to eat.

Do you use reusable shopping bags? Does your state have a law where stores are not able to use plastic and/or paper bags?

No i don't use them and no our state does not have a law against plastic/paper.

I use them when we go grocery shopping. They are so much better than plastic/paper bag. But our state has no laws against the plastic/paper.

How many of you enjoy eatting salads? Do you have a particular type that you enjoy? A favorite salad dressing? Do you order salads at restaurants? Do you buy the prepackage, or pre packed container of salads?

I love salads my favorite is a chef salad but i never eat out at dinners to order one. Favorite dressing is french but i also like thousand island and poppy. I do not buy premade salads.

How many of you enjoy eatting salads? Do you have a particular type that you enjoy? A favorite salad dressing? Do you order salads at restaurants? Do you buy the prepackage, or pre packed container of salads?

I like Caesar salads. I don't usually order them at restaurants, but I will sometimes buy the pre-packaged versions.

I love eating salads. My favorite is ceasar salad. I do sometimes order them at restaurants but I will get chicken with it. And we also get prepackaged salads sometimes too for home.

If you were to put together a 100 days of school project, what type of items would you use?

*For the project, you would have to collect 100 pieces of _____________, then put it on a poster board. You can choose to just paste, or attach it on as is, or be creative.

Ex. 100 pennies, or 100 buttons.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter