*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

For breakfast, I just find whatevers.

I carry a purse that is too big, and that has ALOT of different items in it.

Todays QOTD is a bit different..... you will have to do a search online, and find a recipe that you would like to try. Bonus points if you post a picture or link of the creation.

**** Thank you cousinbb for being out guest poster! :thumbsup2

Your welcome!! :) to answer my two previous questions

I really like eating a breakfast. I usually get a bowl of cereal but if that is not available, I'll whatever is available. ex. Poptarts, waffles, fruit

I carry around a hand purse when I need to but other than that, I just stuff things in my pockets lol.

Todays QOTD is a bit different..... you will have to do a search online, and find a recipe that you would like to try. Bonus points if you post a picture or link of the creation.

**** Thank you cousinbb for being out guest poster! :thumbsup2

Been wanting to make one of these forever!! But it is pretty involved in my opinion.

Baked Alaska

For the Ice Cream Cake:
Vegetable oil, for brushing
1 pint raspberry, passion fruit or other sorbet, softened
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1 quart chocolate ice cream, softened
1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs (about 17 crushed wafers)
1 loaf pound cake

For the Meringue:
1 cup egg whites (about 6 large), at room temperature
Pinch of cream of tartar
1 cup sugar

The recipe for Baked Alaska sounds yummy. I have never tried it before, or have never seen it in any of the restaurants here. Only seen it online.

Hey guys! Can I join in your thread? What does QOTD stand for? I'm a newbee to all things 'disboard'! going to disneyworld AKL for 2 weeks in Sept with my daughter, her friend and my mum! Can't wait! Got a 3 days cruise on the end of it 2! How lucky are we?!
PS your baked alaska sounds amazing! Us Scots aren't that big on desserts unfortunately but I love baking!:wave2:

Sure you can Bravegirls, everyone is welcome to join in on this thread.

QOTD means Question of the Day. Either myself or a guest poster will post a question or such each day for everyone to answer. And, you can also just chat on this thread as well.

welcome Bravegirls!! how exciting that you are from Scotland! ;) Your Disney trips sound awesome! I hope you will share details of your trip because I/we love to hear about them.

welcome Bravegirls!! how exciting that you are from Scotland! ;) Your Disney trips sound awesome! I hope you will share details of your trip because I/we love to hear about them.

It's so more amazing being from America trust me! ;) thanks so much for the welcome! We only really have ice cream here so would have to say that! Love love love Cadburys Choc Ice Cream! It is way too awesome for words! We've just started getting ice cream parlors in Glasgow which is amazing! The Americans are more creative and fun with food than us but we a slowly catching up!

We have DDP for our holiday so hopefully we will get to try out some funky desserts then:thumbsup2

Soooo can't wait! It's difficult to describe the awesomeness of America and Disney World to the girls, they are only 11years but they are so excited!

It's my birthday while we are there and we've booked breakfast at 1900 fare park - purely because i'm slightly obsessed with the mad hatter!

Have you guys seen Brave yet? It's not out here yet but looks amazing!!!!!

No I have not seen Brave. Not a movie person. Before when I used to go to the movies, I would fall asleep 80% of the time.

I saw Brave the day after it came out in the theaters!! I absolutely loved it. I would go back to see it again if time permits :) I also like 1900 Park Fare, but have only been there for dinner when Cinderella and the gang came out.

Here is a picture of just one of many kinds of Baked Alaska. (it's NOT the recipe that I posted however)

bakedalaska.jpg

cousinbb said:
Here is a picture of just one of many kinds of Baked Alaska. (it's NOT the recipe that I posted however)

OMG that looks amazing! Yeah defo drink all the milk in cereal! It's good with cocopops as the milk goes chocolatey! Awesome:)

When you eat a bowl of cereal, do you drink the milk as well or eat just the cereal?

Don't eat much cereal. Unfortunately, for me, I think that cereal is the best SNACK food ever made.:rotfl2: The cereal never makes it to the bowl to be covered with milk;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts