• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

Fill in the blanks.

*If I could ______________________________________.

*Tonight, I am __________________________________.

*If I were to choose a type of ice cream from the ice cream truck, it would be ___________________________.

*If I could __________live in the castle at WDW_.

*Tonight, I am ____watching Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef__.

*If I were to choose a type of ice cream from the ice cream truck, it would be Drumsticks.

*If I could take ballroom dance lessons..

*Tonight, I am going to church.

*If I were to choose a type of ice cream from the ice cream truck, it would be vanilla soft serve with rainbow sprinkles.

If you were to design a gingerbread house with a certain theme, what type of theme would it be?

mommytotwo said:
If you were to design a gingerbread house with a certain theme, what type of theme would it be?

That's an awesome question! The theme would have to be Christmas with lots of nutcrackers and candy canes! I love Christmas!!!!

mommytotwo said:
Fill in the blanks.

*If I could ______________________________________.

*Tonight, I am __________________________________.

*If I were to choose a type of ice cream from the ice cream truck, it would be ___________________________.

If I could * I would live in Disney for the rest of my life!
Tonight I am * planning my fish extender gifts!
Ice cream would be chocolate! Don't know what an ice cream truck is?! Ice cream van?!

mommytotwo said:
What drink do you prefer with each of your meals? Breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner?

Breakfast- definitely tea!
Lunch- probably tea again!
Snack- yup...tea!
Dinner....diet iron bru:)

What drink do you prefer with each of your meals? Breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner?

Milk with breakfast, soda or juice for lunch but it is usually water. Snack... milk or soda. Dinner it is always ice lemon tea.

Well, we have a gingerbread house party every year for the little kids and seeing their ideas is so cute and funny! But with my own personal house, I always try to include something disney. :)

Sorry I have been MIA. We had my son's birthday party this weekend, and it was hectic getting ready for it. Now it will take me a long time cleaning up from it. On top of that, my son and I had gotten sick, so dealing with alot this past week, and weekend.

I would like to wish one of our exchangers leith78 a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :goodvibes

When you attend a birthday party for a child or adult, what type of entertainment and games do they have?

Which do you prefer?

*Super Mario or Luigi?
*Apple juice or cranberry juice?
*Turkey or ham?
*Gift cards or gift certificates?
*Grapes-green or red?

Sorry I have been MIA. We had my son's birthday party this weekend, and it was hectic getting ready for it. Now it will take me a long time cleaning up from it. On top of that, my son and I had gotten sick, so dealing with alot this past week, and weekend.

I would like to wish one of our exchangers leith78 a very special HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! :goodvibes

Happy Birthday to your son and Happy Birthday to leith78 :)
mommytotwo, I hope you and your son are healing well :hug:

When you attend a birthday party for a child or adult, what type of entertainment and games do they have?

For an adult, there is usually Improv, card, and board games involved. For a child party, it's the old fashion party games like "pin the tail on the donkey, upset the fruit basket, duck duck goose, etc.

Which do you prefer?

*Super Mario or Luigi?
*Apple juice or cranberry juice?
*Turkey or ham?
*Gift cards or gift certificates?
*Grapes-green or red?

(if you see !!!!, I had no doubts making that decision lol)
Luigi!!!!
Apple juice
Turkey!!!
Gift cards
Green!!!!

Thank you cousinbb. My son, and I are feeling better then days before but still recovering.

What type of game is upset the fruit basket?

Yesterday was Emilia Earhart's anniversary. If you were to fly a plane by yourself, where would it be to?

Thank you cousinbb. My son, and I are feeling better then days before but still recovering.

What type of game is upset the fruit basket?

Well you write down a bunch of fruits on a list and whisper to each kid the fruit that they will be. For example kidA is strawberry, kidB is melon, kidC is grape. The kids will sit in a circle on chairs and there will be one person standng in the middle who will call out two random fruits from that list. Those two kids will have to get up and and try to switch seats before the person in the middle steals one of their seats. Oh!! and no one is suppose to know who has what fruit ;). But sometimes, the person in the middle can shout out "Upset the fruit basket!" and ALL the kids have to get up and switch seats. Who ever is stuck in the middle gets to call out two more fruits or upset the fruit basket lol. You can have as many kids/people you want to play as long as each has a fruit name lol. Its a good game to play right before the cake or food is ready. It will entertain the kids but easy to stop in the middle of.

Yesterday was Emilia Earhart's anniversary. If you were to fly a plane by yourself, where would it be to?

Hawaii :goodvibes

Which do you prefer?

*Super Mario or Luigi? never played either
*Apple juice or cranberry juice? cranberry juice
*Turkey or ham? ham
*Gift cards or gift certificates? gift cards
*Grapes-green or red? red seedless

Cindy:dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter