*Exchangers-Come and join us for the QOTD & Chat w/us* Part 3-Our New Thread

OH yes we have a crock pot and we definitely use it. My mom puts meatballs, roast, soup, ribs, pork and sour kraut, hot wings,.....on and on and on lol. Always tastes good too.

mommytotwo said:
Do you own a crockpot? If so, what sort of things do you cook in it?

Haven't got a clue what a crockpot is but I know a few crackpots! A crackpot is a nice way of saying a crazy person in Scotland:) either a crackpot or an eejit! Hahaha!

A crockpot is a slow cooker. You can put a roast or such into it in the morning. Plug it in, and let it cook throughout the day, and have your meal ready for dinner.

I made a bbq pulled pork yesterday in mines.

Today, we had gone to a pet shop, and bought fish. Two out of our five fishies, were up for adoption. Never heard the idea of adopting a fish, but there are people that turn in their fish, and other pets to the pet store, and they try to find them new homes.

So todays QOTD is-have you adopted pets-from a pet store, Humane Society.....?

Haven't got a clue what a crockpot is but I know a few crackpots! A crackpot is a nice way of saying a crazy person in Scotland:) either a crackpot or an eejit! Hahaha!

:rotfl:

Do you attend fundraisers that are put on by clubs, schools, different organizations.....?

Not usually.

Today, we had gone to a pet shop, and bought fish. Two out of our five fishies, were up for adoption. Never heard the idea of adopting a fish, but there are people that turn in their fish, and other pets to the pet store, and they try to find them new homes.

Yay for two new fishies! ;) My family has adopted from a pet store once. We got a kitten and named her Rosie. She was orange and white. Had her for about 7 years.

How big is your family, and do you always get to see them? Do you always get together with your family for holidays, reunions....? When you get together with your family, what sort of things do all of you like doing together?

Has anyone had an experience raising an Oscar type fish?

Never had a fish... so im afraid I can't help you.

How big is your family, and do you always get to see them? Do you always get together with your family for holidays, reunions....? When you get together with your family, what sort of things do all of you like doing together?

Well.. I am part of a family of 6 and we all still live under the same roof. So I always see them lol. As far as extended family goes likes aunts and uncles, the farthest family lives...15minutes away. So we see them often. We do get together for holidays, especially Christmas. Don't have too many reunions tho. What we do when we are together is, everyone brings food, we hang out and talk, the younger ones will play games. Sometimes the adults will play a card game or two but mostly just talk. :goodvibes

mommytotwo said:

Well firstly you can't adopt pets from a pet shop here, unless buying is adopting?! If my house was bigger I would adopt all animals needing a home! Would pick them over kids any day;) only kiddin! Kind of!!! Hahaha!

mommytotwo said:

I'm with cousinbb on this one! My house is always busy! My family live quite close by so they just walk in conveniently around dinner time! We usually just hang out, moan about the weather and eat! I'm a feeder, love feeding people always have! I don't eat much myself but I over feed everyone!

Hey guys, what's the best mall to visit in Florida? People here seem to have mixed feelings about the two main ones! Looking for ladies and kids stuff, not too dear?! Also what's the driving like over there? Is it quite straight forward or complicated for us Scots?!

We've never had fish, so I can't help you out, sorry. Will you be getting one? We're thinking of getting some fish for the boys for Christmas.

We have a bunch of different fishies. But, it is my first time owning an Oscar which I had purchased this weekend.

Sorry Bravegirls, I have never been to FL, but hope someone is able to help you with your questions.

Hey guys, what's the best mall to visit in Florida? People here seem to have mixed feelings about the two main ones! Looking for ladies and kids stuff, not too dear?! Also what's the driving like over there? Is it quite straight forward or complicated for us Scots?!

Well I can't really help you with the mall question for I have never gone to one in Florida but as for the driving, there are signs all over the place with arrows and directions to the parks and resorts. I would say it was straight forward ;) And if I remember correctly, the signs are purple! :thumbsup2

The five fruits that I would choose are:

Strawberries, grapes, cherries, honey dew, and cantelopes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!