• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything You Need To Know About Discount Codes

NO I didn't give my address only my confirmation number....we are going in September so hopefully some kind of deal will be released

NO I didn't give my address only my confirmation number....we are going in September so hopefully some kind of deal will be released

I would look for September deals to come out late April/early May. There will be some type of deal for September. Good luck! :goodvibes

I received a Pin via e-mail today that was supposed to open a discount for resort stay from end of April to middle of August. When I clicked the link, I was to insert my last name and zip code. When the page refreshed, I was told I had used the wrong last name! I double checked the e-mail and it was definitely sent to me. We have been Florida annual pass holders for years. What is happening?

I received a Pin via e-mail today that was supposed to open a discount for resort stay from end of April to middle of August. When I clicked the link, I was to insert my last name and zip code. When the page refreshed, I was told I had used the wrong last name! I double checked the e-mail and it was definitely sent to me. We have been Florida annual pass holders for years. What is happening?

Did it specifically state your name in the email message? Not just the correct email address, but specifically your name in the wording of the deal.

Did it specifically state your name in the email message? Not just the correct email address, but specifically your name in the wording of the deal.
There was no name in the message, just in the e-mail address. I think I solved the problem, though. The e-mail address was mine, although not one I use often. On my Mac when I clicked the address information, another name (I have no idea who it is) showed up. I guess Disney has her e-mail as my secondary e-mail address. This is annoying to me, because I believe that I received a similar e-mail about a year ago, for the same person. I have never received one from Disney under my primary e-mail, although we have been Annual Passholders for as long as I can remember.

Most likely because im a DVC member i have never got nothing from Disney to save me money other then what is given to general public.DVC has a few perks but you would think after 35 trips to Disney they would show some love.It's funny how someone I know who has only stayed 2 nights value 3 years ago gets more from Disney in the mail then me who has never got anything other then the usual thank you after another trip.Oh ya he got the special code twice since his trip.

There was no name in the message, just in the e-mail address. I think I solved the problem, though. The e-mail address was mine, although not one I use often. On my Mac when I clicked the address information, another name (I have no idea who it is) showed up. I guess Disney has her e-mail as my secondary e-mail address. This is annoying to me, because I believe that I received a similar e-mail about a year ago, for the same person. I have never received one from Disney under my primary e-mail, although we have been Annual Passholders for as long as I can remember.

IF you call them they should be able to change the pin code over to YOUR name!!! The same thing happened to me last year with a Free Dining code... I called them and verified that I OWN that email address when confirming an email they sent WHILE on the phone with them... they THEN changed the name on THAT email address to MY name and I JUST got ANOTHER Free Dining code yesterday with MY name on it! I was able to USE the other code as well because the Free Dining is offered to a certain amount of email recipients and obviously I would NOT be able to use it if they didn't change the name that code would be for NO ONE to use... Disney WANTS to reach as many repeat guests as possible with these PIN codes! I am so happy I am one of them!:cool1:

First I will ask for forgiveness...I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere here, but after searching I am still unable to find it.

I got a PIN for resort discount and called to see about booking our next vacation. While on the phone, I learned I also had a PIN for free dining. I booked for the first week of Dec. My question is, If there is a room/package discount released for this time, will I be able to get that discount and keep my free dining?

First I will ask for forgiveness...I am sure the answer to my question is somewhere here, but after searching I am still unable to find it.

I got a PIN for resort discount and called to see about booking our next vacation. While on the phone, I learned I also had a PIN for free dining. I booked for the first week of Dec. My question is, If there is a room/package discount released for this time, will I be able to get that discount and keep my free dining?

Nope, you can't stack discounts. You'll have to do the math to see which is the better deal. And actually, it says in the first post in this thread that you can only use one discount code per reservation.

I read that. I understood that only one could be used. I was hoping that it meant only one PIN code could be used....and only one public discount could be used.
Meaning if there was a room discount, I could still use my free dining. Since the PIN was specifically sent to me and the other was a public discount.

I guess it would just be wishful thinking to have a room discount and free dining.

Thanks for the answer though!

Its been a long time since I was last here,so here it goes. Dh received a pin for dates in Jan of '14-yeah us!! So here are the questions

Anyone else get one?? It's for room and tickets-at a Value resort-for about 75.00 a day in Jan.

Has anyone been successful in getting into a Mod or Deluxe property? I know it won't be 75-but a similar discount for same pin?TIA

I have already booked my next trip in September 2014, do you think there is a chance that I could get a pin code mailed to me? Im booked CL at WL and really hope for a discount.

Nice post ! I just got an email back from DISNEY which stated that I have to check the special offers section of their website as they do not apply special discounts to reservations and I will have to contact them if I see and want a special offer applied to my reservation. thanks a lot..

I was wondering I got the offer about fall FD in the mail back in Early June. Does that mean that there is a pin with my name for every time they offer a pin? Or is it random I got that one so I may not get the next one?

Thank you !

Obviously there's no way to know for sure now, but do you think there will be discounts/promotions going on during early August 2014? I know that is one of the "OK" times to go in the summer and I'm hoping we could get the room rate down a little! All the other times I can go [February, April] are WAY more expensive and I have a feeling discounts aren't available during Easter/President's Day.

If I'm currently not signed up for anything Disney-related, in what kind of time frame should I register my e-mail/request a DVD if I'm hoping to get something in a specific period? Like, if I sign up now, and get lucky, will I get offers that are only good for the next few months?

If I'm currently not signed up for anything Disney-related, in what kind of time frame should I register my e-mail/request a DVD if I'm hoping to get something in a specific period? Like, if I sign up now, and get lucky, will I get offers that are only good for the next few months?

There is no way to predict when an offer will be sent or even IF an offer will be sent. The only guarantee is that nothing will ever be sent if you do not have an account. Go ahead and register now. Best of luck! :goodvibes

There is no way to predict when an offer will be sent or even IF an offer will be sent. The only guarantee is that nothing will ever be sent if you do not have an account. Go ahead and register now. Best of luck! :goodvibes

3-10 years for me :eek: I've Always made out better with regular specials throughout the year. I've received a pin twice in my lifetime of going to Disney (15 yrs in a row). There is no rhyme or reason imho :flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter