• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Everything is moving to Saratoga Springs.

Originally posted by Horace Horsecollar
Dream and speculate all you want about a food service facility where the BWV models and sales office are now located -- but it ain't gonna happen. That space has low, residential ceilings. There's no way to install the ductwork that a food service facility requires. It wasn't designed as restaurant space.

I expect conversion to more BWV units.

Now, if you'd like to dream and speculate about better use of the Atlantic Dance Hall building, at least you'd have a chance seeing something happen.

Hmmm, if dreaming and speculating is out, well OK then. :p :teeth:

I agree with you that the most likely use of the DVC space is conversion to more BWV units. When the subject of a food court came up at the BWV annual meeting, the BW General Manager said that they were looking into expanding the offerings at the Boardwalk Bakery. That's no doubt the entent of any official plans/intent to add more "fast food" options to the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter